[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1599566360646.png (1.65 MB, 1920x1080)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
I didn't feel any mental changes from HRT

The mental change I got was more confidence when I started girlmoding and people treated me like a girl

But the estrogen substance in my body never made me less anxious, depressed, etc.
>>
>>37320046
what about your dysphoria though?
it's not for anxiety or depression it's for dysphoria. that seasick sensation of being unaligned
>>
>>37320071
I felt no difference. Like I said, any mental improvement came from me being able to girlmode
>>
>>37320084
maybe you're differently trans or something, all mental phenomenon are hard to describe but what is dysphoria like for you?
>>
>>37320046
same, i feel like it’s not real, im still very emotionally unstable and i experience emotions like a lot, if something makes me happy i’ll be really happy, but it also sucks cuz the smallest thing can make me cry.
>>
>>37320376
do you people even have dysphoria?
>>
>>37320178
>what is dysphoria like for you?
I look at my male features and feel like shit
>>37320426
Dysphoria is about physical characteristics, not what substance you have in your body.
>>
>>37321145
>Dysphoria is about physical characteristics
err partly but dysphoria is more than that too it's the feeling of a cloud over you or being at the bottom of the ocean that comes from a mismatch in your body, including your hormone levels, with your head
just physical characteristics would be bdd which you can get therapy for
>>
>>37321246
>it's the feeling of a cloud over you or being at the bottom of the ocean
That's because one is sad about not being able to live as their internal gender, it's not about the chemicals, the chemicals only make it possible to achieve that objective
>>
>>37321399
no that's wrong I don't really care about gender but I feel and function better on hrt, it's not just not being sad, it's like not being ill, it is very much about the chemicals
maybe you just have social dysphoria
if I was on a desert island with no people and no idea about gender I would still feel better on e
>>
I'm a cis guy and I feel like I experienced mental changes from estrogen but maybe it was placebo. It made me stop taking it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.