[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726688700729.jpg (111 KB, 843x474)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Anyone got that post about the trans anon that got groomed by her single mom and is dating her? I saw it referenced here a bit ago but no one seems to have a screenshot or archive link of the post in question
>>
>>37321181
Need to read this please
>>
>>37321181

The youngest boy in a family of all boys is statistically more likely to troon, suggesting grooming by a mother who never got a daughter. Women are disgusting. At least a father that raises a tomboy just teaches her to change a tyre and doesnt try to cut her titties off.
>>
>>37322645
im the youngest and trooned, my mom told me i was creepy when i came out to her and has been as unsupportive as a parent could without going full terfbrained
>>
>>37322661

God bless your mother.

It still stands that some amount of trooning is daughterless motherly grooming even if it isnt your experience.

That, or your mother was grooming you but didnt want an actual troon as an end result.
>>
>>37322709
schizo
>>
>>37322740

Try to imagine how meaningless your psychological evaluation of me is given that you are a man pretending to be a woman. I would be more concerned if you didnt think i was schizo, as you are no competent judge of reality.
>>
>>37322787
>>37322709
NTA but i bet your full post history in this board would be very interesting to read
>>
>>37322645
That greentext wasn't that type of grooming that only exists in your head, don't derail my thread for your schizo rants faggot moid
>>
>>37322814

I bet yours isnt.
>>
>>37322645
Actually there's a biological explanation for this, a woman's body becomes more resistant to testosterone with each pregnancy with a son, so each son is less androgenized.
An evolutionary explanation is that it helps to reduce competition between brothers, as later sons are more likely to take on a supportive role.
>>
>>37324392
Stupid fucking evolution turned me into a pansy boygirl when I could've been a chad
>>
>>37322645
every tranny i met was an oldest child, if you are younger than anybody you're not trutrans
>>
>>37321181
please find it please SOMEONE
>>
>>37322645
I'm a single child
>>
>>37324453
Archiveofsins or 4pleb. Find it yourself.
>>
>>37324455
Were you lonely a lot? Absent father figure? Mentally ill? Bullied?
>>
>>37324636
I've got used to the loneliness I quite enjoy being alone and I'm not easily bored. Yeah dad was never present in my life I don't know where he's at currently. I think I'm fine I don't do drugs or self harm or anything like that and like everyone I do have good days and bad days. I was bullied a lot during early to mid adolescence but that vanished as soon as I hit high school.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.