[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I know I'm right because I ask people to their face and I'm right 99.9% of the time I guess. there's so many thing that can clock a tranny if you have hyper good pattern recognition. I've clocked trans people based on the way in which they enjoy hobbies, the hobbies they enjoy is not enough to clock someone but you can tell in the way they enjoy it, FTMs it's very easy once you've been around enough cis and trans men. usually my investigation ranges from 5-15 minutes and I can almost perfectly guess a trans person. It's actually torture because now I know I'll never be able to pass even though most people can't clock me there is definitely the tiny minority of super artists fixated on transgenderism like me who could also clock this well, I haven't met any yet but I'm scared I'll encounter one, even youngshits are clockable easily with the amount of practice I've had. it's not a visual thing though for most people I do this test on because that's easy, it's about the way they move and behave.
>>
>>37321248
as well as the fact I've found HSTS much easier to clock based on this method than AGPs who physically pass, due to the fact most AGPs are autistic and autistic peoples behaviour within their hobbies are less differentiated by sex, the way in which HSTS talk about things and enjoy things is very feminine interests and behaviours but more noticeable as it was developed under the framework of being a gay male, where as an AGP and a cis autists interest and mannerisms are a lot more similar
>>
>>37321248
Ye, but because u r autistic, you suck at recognizing social patterns so. saged
>>
>>37321284
not how autism works. I studied gendered social behaviours and notice them in a gendered context.
>>
>>37321248
You should become the very first trans transvestigator on YouTube and ¢a$h in on your unique talents
>>
>>37321274
how can you not clock agps like the voice??? the smirk??? the way they act???
>>
>>37321476
>voice
usually better than HSTS if voice trained properly because they don't have the gay inflections women don't do outside of socal
>the smirk
this isn't a thing
>the way they act
again passing AGPs are more similar to autistic cis women than HSTS are to cis women in the way they enjoy their interests and the way they move as autistic people are less gendered due to lack of proper socialization, I can easily clock both but HSTS is easiest.
>>
>>37321248
At which autism level do people start developing tranny thoughts
>>
>>37321248
also to verify with cis women I do ask them after my assessment time is complete "are you cis" and trans people i ask "are you trans" and it is almost always a yes
>>
>>37321511
usually high functioning autism it's very common in, they have enough introspection to understand they're not right but enough fucked up brain chemistry to cause gender dysphoria, some outliers on the lower functioning end like chris chan, but most autistic trans people are high functioning.

I believe this to be because transgenderism, homosexuality, and autism are all neuro developmental disorders and like any disorder having one increases your chances of having another
>>
>>37321248
>>37321274
I’m glad I’m not the only person like this. It kinda makes me feel like garbage especially when I clock people who are “stealth”. My friends will ask me if they pass and I feel like I’m just not able to answer them in a non blackpilled way. I tend to just tell them I’m the wrong person to ask. Also glad I’m not the only person who thinks it’s easier to clock HSTS girls than Passing AGP girls. Autism can be great for passing if you put in the effort to physically pass.
>>
>>37321545
>usually high functioning autism it's very common in
curious what would you say for someone that doesn't qualify for autism (even high functioning) but displays some limited autistic traits
>>
>>37321849
if you look within other mental disorders, they will often have patients appear with symptoms from other disorders which have similar causes, I think you can just have some autistic traits naturally, but it wouldn't surprise me if non-autistic gays and trans people are more likely to exhibit autistic traits because they have another neurological disorder. although I haven't done much research into it only with the disorders themselves.
>>
>>37321913
clarifying this
mental illnesses with similar causes will have patients have the same symptoms but without all to qualify for multiple disorders just extra over lap symptoms

in this case the other neurological disorder being homosexuality or transgenderism which would cause an overlap of autistic traits
>>
>>37321913
>I think you can just have some autistic traits naturally
It's kinda interesting that one or both of the parents of an autist are also likely to display some autism related traits themselves, just in less severe form that it wouldn't get diagnosed. And it would be kinda interesting to know how much dysphoria they might experience.
>>
>>37322080
autism and dysphoria aren't one in the same, they're two separate disorders but linked because they have a similar cause, like clusters of personality disorders have
>>
>>37322106
thank u for your insight anon
>>
I have autism and struggle to clock people, specially a girl at uni that I saw at the pride parade and has a weird voice, but she's just too physically cisgender for me to think of her as trans. Of course, my clocking abilities are limited to bone structure and shit, how do I further my knowledge of societal norms and stuff?
>>
I agree. Always pissed me off when ftms act like they’re the shit but use the mlm flag or have Genshin impact pins or some fembrained shit like that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.