[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

im 25 i trooned out 6 years ago and i often wonder if i made the right choice
>>
>>37321731
do you have fat ass now?
>>
Yes?
>>
>>37321731
JUST REPRESS LIKE A NORMAL PERSON
>>
>>37321731
Depends. Did you grow some fat tits? Post them to confirm y/n
>>
>>37321764
>JUST REPRESS LIKE A NORMAL PERSON
OP can't, because "normal people" don't have the urge to transition.
>>
>>37321744
>>37321771
only two genders
>>
>>37321793
A lot of normal people feel the urge to be the opposite sex, you wouldn’t know it because they never act upon it.
>>
>>37321817
Reppers are not normal people.
>>
>>37321884
I am normal. Nobody suspects me of being a faggot or a tranny.
>>
>>37321909
Nta the fact that you think like this at all is not normal
>>
>>37321909
You will not remain so for long; your repression will give way to transition, or suicide, or schizophrenia, but certainly not to the normalcy which you so crave.
>>
>>37321921
Everyone has thoughts and impulses that would be considered weird by society. What distinguishes freaks from well-adjusted individuals is knowing how to keep them under control.
>>
>>37321946
Anon, I find it incredible (in the original sense of that word) that the majority of people alive have, at one point or another, desired to cease to be the gender of their upbringing.
>>
>>37321731
Think about whether you would have been happy living how you were before forever. At the point that you were willing to get on hrt to change that, you probably wouldn't have been.
>>
>>37321931
Agree with this, anyone who feels like that is going to cave at some point whether they troon out next week or go John 50 later. The only difference is how long they can block it out.
>>
>>37322119
Some can block it out until death
>>
>>37322134
What a waste

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.