[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>37322252
sounds like a skill issue. my parents accepted me as their daughter without any problems.
>>
>>37322252
life is curel, but I'm sure that one day you'll reach the wonderful everyday life
>>
>>37322266
:( I think my mom did research and ended up finding terf rhetoric so she'll never accept me because she thinks hrt is dangerous and a mockery of cis women....
>>
>>37322252
What's your mom look like?
>>
>>37322252
i feel for you anon, this is all I've ever wanted too since i was a child.
>>
>>37322327
damn, my mom realized that it was either have a daughter or lose a son to suicide and that made her immune to terf bullshit
>>
>>37322252
do u pass?
>>
>>37322363
Why am I not good enough for her :(
>>
i hope to one day be in a position to be the mother to all the daughters who were abandoned by the woman they needed most :(
>>
>>37322252
Hey. I saw your mispost over on /fit/. I thought I'd check over here if you reposted. I'm sorry that she's not accepting of you. I understand the feeling. I'm deathly afraid of my mom finding out. My last therapist's office sent a letter in the mail with my name on it. I was lucky to get the mail that day. Maybe she will come around, maybe she won't. It sucks to have to say that. Is there anything in particular you think would be beneficial for you to talk about. I'm going to come back and check the thread later in case you reply. Best wishes.
>>
>>37322327
if your mom is a terf, she hates men too and would still hate you even if you weren't trans.
>>
>>37324049
Either way she made me hate myself for existing and it makes it so hard for me to feel good about transitioning
>>
>>37322252
Eventually your parent's opinion stops mattering. When she's old and decrepit and starts going senile you'll wonder why you ever cared.
Live YOUR life, you don't owe your parents anything.
>>
>>37324123
who said you're supposed to feel good about transitioning
>>
>>37322266
Same lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.