[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715968180430.jpg (232 KB, 1080x2341)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
does anyone else change into their sleeping clothes at night very fast to not have to see their deformed transgender body too much? not much I can do about the morning shower so I suck it up, but having to suffer my male fat bulging in the wrong places right before sleep is too much of a punishment for me
>>
>>37322453

You should look at yourself in a mirror in a brightly little room until you get it through your thick skull youre a man and always will be a man. The manliness of your body isnt your problem, the delusion that you could ever be anything else is the problem. Your pain ends when you accept your limitations.

Your already terrible facsimile of womanhood will only get worse with time.
>>
>>37322453
I'm a cis guy but I have pretty crazy dysmorphia, so I do get what you mean. When I'm on my own, I often fall asleep in my bed in my day clothes, or at least the tshirt and underwear I've been wearing for the day. I also shower in the dark. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.
>>
I just sleep in whatever I was wearing that day but yeah mirrors hurt
>>
File: lmfaoooo.jpg (139 KB, 705x774)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>37322453
i dont really perceive myself much, unless something changes

>The manliness of your body isnt your problem, the delusion that you could ever be anything else is the problem.
do you really think i dont know this? i can never conceive children, that in itself is enough for me to know iwnbaw. the fact that i can't get pregnant and have a family is the biggest blackpill for me.

>Your pain ends when you accept your limitations.
i have, and the pain didn't stop. it never does stop - but you know that, and you just don't care. you will continue to point and laugh at the freaks because you aren't one of them. don't worry, i was doing the same thing as you before i ended up like this. i don't hold it against you. hope you have a good life anon, i'm glad you will never have to know what this is like
>>
>>37324083
>>37322542
Forgot your (You) sorry
>>
>>37322453
>changing clothes
that's for special occasions or when they stink too much
>>
i sleep naked.
i get really really hot and i need all the heat dissipation capacity that i can get.
>>
>>37324097
i change mine like four times a day
>>
>>37322542
Hard at work today on the russian post farms, are you wagecuck?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.