[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: found girlmoding.webm (747 KB, 1280x720)
747 KB
747 KB WEBM
Have you ever been caught?
>>
>>37322639
caught doing what?
I once accidentally showed my mom my nudes because I did not realize that I had a window open behind one I closed when she asked for me to show her something on my computer.

She scolded me quite a bit for taking those
>>
>>37322639
yes and it's a bad memory
>>
>>37322714
what happened? what did they do?
>>
I wish I had a cute roommate that was secretly a tranny, and one day I come home early and catch her all dolled up, sniffing my laundry and dildoing her ass. I'd hold her down and fuck her senseless until she's a quivering, incoherent mess, and nut so deep inside that she can never boymode again. Then she would become my submissive housewife and cuddleslut, the end
>>
>>37323278
I've written about this before. I was a graduate student and had an apartment and advertised for a roommate. kid shows up with his parents, look at the place, happy it isn't a party house and rent a room for their kid (19, kind of a smallish, shy kid.) Things are fine. He's shy, keeps to himself in his room. We talk off and on but nothing deep.

One weekend I'm going upstate to visit my parents. Tell roomie I'll be gone Friday ight to Sunday night. Head out in the snow but an hour into the trip my parents call and tell me to turn around since they are snowed in.

Return home almost three hours after I left. Walk in and my roomie is on the couch, in a negligee, thigh highs, a dildo and half empty bottle of vodka on the floor. I just pass him and go to bed.

Next day I'm having lunch and he comes out of his room sheepishly. I tell him what I saw, he knew I saw it and apologizes. I try to make light of it and tell him if I seem him again I may have to have my way with him.

That night he comes out in a dress, wig, make-up and sits next to me on the couch. Ask him if he really wants to do this and he says yes. Ended up fucking him all night.

We were fuck buddies all year but he caught the feels so I had to end it. But it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>37323288
Hell yeah dude
>>
>>37324480
incredible
giwtwm, anon
>>
I wish. I want to girlmode so bad, be out. Boymoding, while it's better, is only a temporary solution. I'm starting hrt next friday, so I'll see how things develop.
>>
>>37324480
>he caught the feels so I had to end it
why are bisexuals like this
>>
what a strange op image...
>>
>>37322639
no because im not retarded and im aware of my surroundings at all times
>>
>>37322639
>tfw never caught
>tfw cant ever girlmode cause ugly hon
I hate my life
>>
>>37322639
once
>>
>>37322639
I'm rather upset that my mother didn't send me to the gender doctor as a kid with the amount of times she caught me crossdressing. she even sort of encouraged it by making me wear girls' costumes at dance shows and stuff
>>
>>37330193
did she at least support you when you came out?
>>
>>37330956
no, not really. she was very against me being on hormones, wanted me to go the 'official' route with the NHS. which basically means being put on a waitlist for 20 years

she's one of those liberal types who's like "why can't you just be an effeminate gay man". when I see her she keeps saying how much I look like my dad which makes me very upset
>>
no
>>
>>37322639
Caught what?

A neighbour once caught me getting my ass railed by a hung black male off Grindr cause I forgot my living room curtain was partially open. She never made eye contact with me again

.t twink
>>
>>37333150
based snowbunny
>>
>>37322697
my mom caught me naked once
it was not a fun day
t. post op boymoder
>>37323278
and my roommate I caught sniffing my panties
>>
>>37333150
kinda based ngl
I leave my window open when I change but nobody ever sees me because my room is under a deck, sad!
I wanna have an experience like that one anon and her construction crew watching her
>>
>>37333215
>mom caught me naked once
oh noooooo
did she not know you got srs? What happened?
>>
>>37333230
no and she didn't know about the boobs either. She was very unhappy when I said I wanted to transition so I just kind of stopped mentioning it... but I kept doing it
she started yelling at me asking where my cock was. shortly after she stopped trying to convince me not to transition so I guess it worked
>>
>>37333260
Lmao
>ANON
>WHERE IS YOUR COCK ANON
>ANOOOOOOON
>>
>>37322639
I took a questionably fast turn across oncoming traffic with little warning, the oncoming traffic being a state trooper, so he turned off the highway as well and followed me for a few blocks but he never hit the lights probably because I drove normal after that so he concluded I just made a ballsy turn rather than being drunk or running from him. I'm not sure if there was anything illegal about that turn but it felt wrong lol and clearly got his attention
>>
>>37333215
>post op boymoder
>>
>>37333215
>post op boymoder

NIGGA WHAT
>>
>>37333365
female (male) men are the best
>>
>>37333266
yeah it wasn't fun
>>37333365
>>37333404
when I girlmoded it was always an argument about how I shouldn't transition so I just gave up and became a boymoder but I still wanted to be a girl so I got srs
>>
>>37326635
>why are bisexuals like this
who's the bad guy here... the grad student or crossdresser?
>>
>>37326635
What did you expect him to do if the guy that was supposed to only be a friend with benefits wants more? It's not his fault that it happened and he doesn't reciprocate, and stopping the fwb thing is the correct thing to do when that happens
>>
File: 1718832012897.jpg (976 KB, 1280x1436)
976 KB
976 KB JPG
>>37322639
>>
>>37333266
Must've gotten hungry.
>>
>>37333230
>at jobsite
>see weird fat kid in dorm spazzing out
>"hey guys check out that weird fat kid"
>"well i'll be"
>>
>>37334246
;(
>>
>>37333441
are you still boymoding after her seeing your cock-absence...
>>
>>37335995
no i can wear girl clothes now she doesn't try to argue
>>
>>37337004
based
>>
>>37331064
anon your litteraly me omg
>>
File: 1696041277634071.png (52 KB, 730x300)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>37322639
yes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.