[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don't get why people get so upset and grieve over them.

Just take the loss and raise a better son and ignore the troon
>>
>>37323229
you will never breed, incel
trump lost
enjoy getting raped in prison by a black guy with a really big dick
>>
>>37323229
It's people who want to maintain their bloodline and only had one kid before it was too late to have more. Those who care about that should have multiple kids instead of just one.
>>
>>37323306
I'm the middle child and my parents still cay except even though they have two cis straight sons
>>
>>37323306
>It's people who want to maintain their bloodline
so racists?
>>
>>37323442
They're just retarded then. My parents didn't get together until mid-late 30s, so I ended up being an only child on account of it being too late for my parents to have more since it was hard for my mom to go through pregnancy by then.
>>
>>37323229
my parents did neither of those and just accepted me, but like i feel like everyone expected me to end up liking men so it’s not like they had any male role expectations for me, i just ended up a tranny instead of a gay boy
>>
>>37323643
God you people who have parents that accept you are so fucking annoying. Who the fuck cares go brag about your immense privilege somewhere else
>>
>>37323229
seems like a good plan. maybe you could even bully him enough to make him run away and not want to make contact again, so you dont have to pay child support.
and to make sure move locations and let him know you will tell EVERYONE hes a troon irl make him famous in all the transphobic places on the internet if he causes problems
>>
>>37323675
honestly this. i'm not even trans i just fucking hate people who are rich and have rich parents and fucking brag about it and THEN try to turn around and act like they're normal and didn't have it lucky and free as fuck.
my class consciousness praxis is throwing a brick through the windscreen of every maserati
>>
>>37323675
how dare i have good things in life. anyways they wanted to pay for my ffs but if they did that they wouldn’t have any money left so my grandma paid for it :3 i love my family
>>
>>37323750
Nta but REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37323750
Trannies like you make me sick I'll never have the love and support of family. I hope some chaser kills you one day
>>
>>37323750
you deserve a brick directly through your skull
>>
concept of family needs to be abolished
people should just be raised by the state and/or ai and given equal ubi to live on
richoids deserve to have their disgusting mcmansions burnt down and they deserve to be dragged out into the street and raped. like they did in south africa and thailand
>>
>>37323501
how is maintaining a blood line racist, the Chinese and Africans have done it for centuries and still do
>>
>>37323892
>the Chinese
lol if you actually believe this
i might even say lmao
>>
>>37323809
if my ex had done that atleast i wouldn’t have a broken heart rn
>>37323821
what did i do wrong :c
>>
>>37323229
But you're a kiss less virgin who'll never touch a woman they havent paid for. So why would your opinion matter?
>>
>>37323941
You deserve to be alone for being so privileged
>>
>>37323949
but why? how is anger and jealousy gonna solve ur problems?
>>
>>37323941
give me $1,000.
>>
>>37323973
don’t have that
>>
>>37323705
if it makes you feel any better i have to throw away all my privilege if i want to troon out, and nothing here is financially reasonable for a single person to live on

>>37323857
>the state
the state is run by people
>>
>>37323229
Truth is if your son ever turned out a Troon in the first place you are unfit to be a father. Natural selection, get the household gun and wipe your dysgenic family out
>>
>>37323972
Who cares I just want to lash out at people who have what I never will. Trannies with families that accept them are the worst of us
>>
>>37324016
Why don't you join the hontistics instead?
>>
>>37324016
pretty sure the worst of us are the rapehons who ruin our optics
>>
>>37323675
>>37323705
>>37323857
>>37323949
>>37324016
we need more Francos and Pinochets in this world to put your whiny commie bitches where you belong.
>>
>>37324042
No privilege hons should suffer. If you're a rich tranny with family that supports you. You're fundamentally different from the rest of us and don't know what real pain is
>>
>>37324042
trump lost, incel
enjoy getting raped in prison by a black guy with a really big dick

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.