[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726702073043.png (697 KB, 1080x1150)
697 KB
697 KB PNG
Is it normal for a friend to play with my hair while complimenting it? I'm not very used to this girl friendship stuff yet so idk what's normal bestie stuff and what's flirting. I'm 19 and she's in her 40s if that's relevant, she also wanted me to share a bed with her during a trip even though there was a couch. I'm not very close with her we have only hanged out together like 3 times
>>
>>37323644
FYI all these recent forced Dr Pepper memes are guerilla marketing basically just copying Monster's massively successful campaign
>>
>>37323644

It's not normal for a man to pretend to be a woman so what do you care about normal all of a sudden?
>>
>>37323673
You mean dr pepper is an actual drink and not just a drink in the steins gate universe?
>>
>>37323644
Being friends with a 40yo at 19 is arleady weird as fuck
>>
>>37323759
I just get along more with women around that age for some reason, idk they are more interesting to talk with and are too mature for dumb catty shit. Also I'm already 19 so even if she had lewd intentions it wouldn't be wrong to anyone that isn't a terminally online american
>>
>>37323644
idk she could just see you almost like a daughter of sorts? but it sounds flirty to me
>>
>>37323644
Has she always been a "woman"?
>>
>>37323819
Yeah ofc she's a cis woman
>>
>>37323644
hii Zoey it me Ellie desu
>>
>>37323874
Who's that
>>
>>37323812
If it's the later she'll prolly try something during that trip so ig I'll just wait and see

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.