[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I will never have sex or a relationship because of autism and social anxiety
I'm bisexual and want to connect to queer culture and people but since it will never have any actual impact on my life as someone severed from real-life sexuality it all feels fake and undeserving and confusing, and I've stayed closeted even while having an accepting family with other lgbt people in it
If I came out it would feel like telling people "btw here's the fantasies I have in my head" because that's basically the only way it manifests, yet I still feel the identity deeply within myself and like I'm living stifled

How do bisexual virgins cope
>>
>>37323747

> disproportionate number of fags in the family
Tell me you were raped without telling me you were being raped.
>>
>>37323776
>>>/pol/
>>
>>37323785

I'd prefer to post there but since it's polluted with troons trying to talk to me about transgenderism I thought I'd come here and talk to you about it on the appropriate board.

Me posting in /pol/ isn't going to unrape you.
>>
>>37323747
Being a femcel doesn't make you not bisexual
>connecting with queer culture
Queer culture is mainstream culture now, chances are if you're involved in fandom like every other autistic afab you're already participating. You don't need to look far to find it
>>
>>37323898
I'm not trans or afab
I passively watch some queer stuff but I'm not like part of a community besides posting here sometimes
>>
>>37323747
I'm an autistic bisexual. I cope by accepting my avoidant detatchment love style is caused by autism and everyone sees it as a red flag. so 2d it is.
>Lgbt accepting family
I have democrat boomer parent's and extended family are Republicans, lgbt is something that can't exist to them so I am closet.
>>37323977
>Bi
>Queer culture
Doesn't really accept or exist unless you want hookups, you are trans, or female at some point. There is a good number of reasons the bisexual suicide statistics compete with and sometimes match transgenders.
>>
>>37323747
Gay sex isn't all it's cracked up to be. Get an honest to God friend and it blows that garbage out of the water
>>
>>37323747
I'm fat, ugly, KHHV who's about to be a wizard. I cope by reading/watching/playing media featuring bisexuals liking other bisexuals.
>>
>>37326033
*or characters I headcanon as
>>
>>37323747
Are you a man? If so, just download grindr. If you are even moderately attractive, I promise you will have no trouble losing your virginity.
>>
>>37326094
I was about to download grindr a month ago in a state of sleep deprived lowered inhibition but it requires phone number so I stopped
I'm also not attractive at all, I'm very fat like many of the other autistic bis, although down over 100lbs so far this year
>>
>>37326653
you could still have sex via Grindr, men will fuck anything. but it depends on whether you want casual sex

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.