[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ai called me an scp anomalous object and some of you have the nerve to say im bdd
>>
i noticed i looked nonhuman even when i was a small child, i vividly remember hating my appearance my entire life. i do not know what it is like to have a body worth anything more than complete disdain
>>
>>37324556
same
>>37324251
me too, stop bitching. half the clip tags literally have nothing to do with the image. it's only useful to see how it genders you or if it hallucinates pride flags
>>
>>37325018
it said "a person" but also "boy hair" so it didnt gender me exactly but it didnt like my hair
>>
File: FKDZkfUagAAqqGa.jpg (192 KB, 800x1130)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
it makes me feel a little better when people so confidently share their face and i cant help but want to almost vomit and never talk to them again because of how incredibly ugly and full of honfidence they are
>>
>>37325458
>confidently share their face and i cant help but want to almost vomit and never talk to them again because of how incredibly ugly and full of honfidence they are
same
>>
>>37325458
boo hoo, not being dysfunctionally mentally ill to the point of being unable to do basic human interaction means you're honfident bro we should all hikikomode and kill ourselves
>>
>>37325540
people have sent me pictures of themselves that somehow make me feel better about myself. when they do that without an ounce of self awareness it is honfidence
>>
File: c4jcm6epmmpd1.jpg (1.23 MB, 3024x4032)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>Imo: body is feminine , face shape is too, but the breast shape + facial hair shadow is what is clocking.
if this is female then im a giga passoid
>>
>>37325646
>To clarify, I am quite early in hrt (Though had played with some for like 3 months 6 years ago), ideal look is more butch with similar clothing, dont really plan on using makeup, very feminine clothing or stylize things, and no I wont be hiding the body/belly, so goal is to kinda read female but in a butch type of way.
>>
sorry i shouldnt bully them they may be ugly but so am i but at least they're happier than me
>>
>>37325559
social interaction is not a dick measuring contest faggot. maybe people are just trying to be your friends and not prove to you that they're pretty? like that's how humans interact? i sincerely feel bad for whoever has been unlucky enough to give you the light of day.
also post face lmao. how can you even call yourself bdd but think you're mogging people? not a single person who describes themselves as you do ever looks half as good as they think. this is literally honfidence. you're the honfident one. you're so insufferable and unselfaware it's unreal
>>
>>37325786
>>37325559
>inb4 "but i'm le ugly too!!"
you know why you're posting this. you don't actually believe that. you have a misplaced superiority complex.
>>
>>37325786
im not bdd thats the point im just not the ugliest tranny alive even if im pretty high up there
>this is honfidence
no >>37325646 is honfidence
>>37325815
i purposely picked the ugliest one i saw fast on transpassing most of them on there actually mog me
>>
>>37324251
I remember u from last night hi shut up
>>
File: stream_cho_nyo_000.png (13 KB, 348x227)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>37326263
what did i do last night i forgot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.