[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

im 26 and i don't have any friends. should i go to a bar/arcade tonight and try to talk to at least one person? doing drugs in my room alone is very sad. i stayed home throughout my highschool and college life and i feel alone
>>
>>37324725
>should i go to a bar/arcade tonight and try to talk to at least one person?
YES
people here are only here because they've got something stopping them from (re)joining society.
If you have a chance to even get out there a little bit, go for it.
I'd rather go to the library or a volunteering event, but, yeah, go to the barcade and offer some quarters to strangers or something.
>>
>>37325132
i dont know anything about alcohol and ive never had a drink is that bad
>>
>>37325161
>i dont know anything about alcohol and ive never had a drink is that bad
uh, just don't drink?
at least not right away.
i mean, if you hit it off with someone there's literally a term called "drinking socially."
i wouldn't worry too much about that; trust yourself to do what you're comfortable with, with whom you're comfortable with.
i HATE alcohol.
>i dont know anything about alcoho
who knows, maybe you'll find someone there who can tell you all about it lol
>>
>>37324725
>>37324725
r u kyute and r u an animie girl if so dorp ur discoed i live in seattle as well
>>
>>37325247
i'm a dude
>>
>>37325270
go to /soc/ bro
>>
>>37325293
/soc/ sucks
>>
>>37325296
>/soc/ sucks
truer words have never been spoken
>>
>>37325293
I joined a server for locals and they banned me after I said suburbs are jewish.
>>
>>37325661
>I joined a server for locals and they banned me after I said suburbs are jewish.
"cul-de-sac" is french not hebrew, anon
>>
bcmp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.