[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0339.jpg (107 KB, 640x853)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Where do I find trannies that will tempt me, as I am closing into one year of retaining my semen and my balls feel heavy asf
>>
Bump
>>
>>37325136
why not just transition to tantra with a cute trans girl. you already know how bad you feel from release, and if you hop on grindr in any metropolitan centre and flirt as a human with some girl and be picky with one that is spiritual, you'll find someone who you actually vibe with and appreciate that sr is part of you and true.
ask her what her life dream is.

like idk what you've been doing over the last year anon but unless you mix love into your journey then you're just gonna push your desire downwards instead of upwards (make sense?).
idk maybe ask out some women in public too, but from your post it sounds like you still have a ways to go until you treat the world as your lover instead of just being horny and cutting yourself off from it

like the short way of doing this is finding someone to grow love with, together, but you'll probably just hop on grindr and because it's horrendously addictive and just fall back into yourself. demographic is a bit rough too
otherwise it's the slow way of finding even non-romantic love with people in the real world, and then using that to bring yourself together with people, but this is boring and it's much easier burying yourself in projects or whatever

long way for you to go anon, but you're further than most, just turn the sails a little closer to the centre. :)
>>
>>37325825
Are you a trans girl
>>
>>37325136
>One year
I was in hospital for one month and couldn't cum, and it felt like my dick and balls had died. I stopped getting erections and I felt like a kid with no sexuality again. I knew I needed to cum when I was getting better, and the amount that came out was huge, it could have filled a coffee mug
>>
>>37325868
Based
>>
File: coomer.png (17 KB, 250x208)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>37325856

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.