[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: swamp-maga.jpg (294 KB, 1024x1024)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
Be me 23 years old 5,6 half Cuban/ half Blackfoot Indian 320lbs black hair brown eyes. I have maintained a friendship with my friend Matt 24 years old 6,3 white (Celtic & Slavic) 125lbs blondle hair , blue eyes. I'm a practical guy. I like hunting and fishing and have always been fortunate enough to have a truck. I live in south Florida and was recently in a long distance relationship with this chubby girl in Tampa FL, she would let me hit it raw and was my first girlfriend. She eventually left me for for a local loser with a scooter. I was never one to crave sex, even after the relationship ended , though after months I began long for another encounter but no pussy in sight I realized that I couldn't get picky after all a nice warm human hole to get thru the winter. In time I lucked out. (Read pt2)
>>
My friend Matt had his parents on vacation and he blew the money they left him for 2 weeks of food on my childhood friend who he was going out with (female white 23 250lbs brown hear blue eyes) she left him after the money was gone. I had helped Matt many times, but this time he was going to have to do me a favor , I offered to clear him of $2000+ of debt he owed me, buy him some taco bell for the night and take him shopping the next morning. All he had to do was give up some booty.
>>
He reluctantly agreed, so I took him to tacobell and bought him 5 beefy 5 layer burritos which he ate as I drove him to his house where we would spend the night. I pulled out some poppers and told him to sniff ,and so he did and almost fainted. He did know what that was or what it was for, he took me to his room and and he undressed. I told him to get some olive oil from. The kitchen and so he did ,brought it back to his room with some napkins. He then laid on his back and proceeded to lubricate his hole ,it looked like the juicey core of a grapefruit surrounded by blonde hairs resembling rays like the sun. I put the olive oil on my cock and worked it in. I stared into his eyes and could see he was breathing heavily and was nervous, I smiled I saw him in missionary form with his legs cocked back , head over heels. He resembled a rain drop as laid his body as an offering at the alter of my pleasure I could never express the gratitude I felt knowing he wouldn't have done this had I not asked it of him. I was fully erect and ready to break him in. I aligned my cold pee hole to into his warm asshole and began to apply pressure slowly as we made eye contact. I pressed as I felt what was his anal ring crowning my head , he began to grunt in mild pain as I proceeded to simulate his prostate, he began to get erected so I spit on his cock and jerked it for him . Soon after, just as he was cumming I came inside of him and pulled out , I wiped excess olive oil off my cock and crashed on his bed for the night with my seed inside him. Took him shopping for groceries and he expressed an interest in continuing this activities if I pay his tab when we go out with our other friends and give him gas and weed money, I agreed and bought him a training kit to alleviate future anal pain.
>>
Thanks, ChatGPT

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.