[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0371.jpg (25 KB, 768x432)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Why do trannies go crazy for this build , especially when theres a wedding ring
>>
>>37325343
but that's literally me (mtf)
>>
File: file.png (1.01 MB, 720x1280)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>37325343
That's not the build tho.
>>
>>37325369
Would.
>>
>>37325343
honestly not actually my thing when it comes to men. my taste in men is honestly just men with toned bodies and clearly go to the gym a lot, but not enough to where it's their entire life and they aren't head to toe muscle.
>>
>>37325428
>honestly not actually my thing when it comes to men. my taste in men is honestly just men with toned bodies and clearly go to the gym a lot, but not enough to where it's their entire life and they aren't head to toe muscle.
Any time I see this I wish someone would just cave your head in with a barbell as it's so vague and retarded.

>I want this undefined thing but not this other undefined thing and somewhere in this undefined spectrum but I think it all just happens magically and not with years of dedication and hard work, week in week out and they have to somehow stop a mystery set point and just suddenly give up the years of passion that needed to be there and drive them to that point and at most maintain only and go through the motions but sap the joy and challenge out of it to suit me. Me me me me me.

Yuck.
>>
File: wooking cwosewie.jpg (67 KB, 1284x1222)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>37325369
>>
>>37325589
Slut
>>
>>37325601
so what huh?
>>
>>37325659
Wya
>>
>>37325567
This guy goes to the gym and gets it. Bitches don't understand anything and literally cannot grasp the amount of dedication, lifestyle change, and drive it takes to reach that. They're probably fat as fuck, don't pass as female, and put next to no effort into their health, their body, and physical appearance.
>>
>>37325369
i want him
>>
>>37325343
i look like this but with less hair
>>
>>37325773
ruined
>>
>>37325428
You want a guy into some physical sport, not a guy who goes to the gym. And you won't be able to keep a guy who's into a sport unless you do it with him, because to keep that body he has to be doing that shit daily and won't have time for you AND it.
>>
>>37325801
its over
>>
>>37326264
take monix whatever
>>
>>37325343
i wont date a man who smokes that smells bad and is bad for you but the wedding ring is good that means hes straight
>>
>>37325369
Hot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.