[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726361861588298.jpg (850 KB, 2000x2393)
850 KB
850 KB JPG
You could be, for instance, an intersex transgender man who was born with XY chromosomes and a penis, but transphobes will still deny your manhood on the basis you were assigned female at birth and had to take some steps to transition.

They don't believe that your chromosomes, genitals, SRT gene or whatever determine your sex/gender and therefore what you ought to be called. (Magical thinking)

They subconsciously believe that whatever the doctor said at birth is a sort of magical spell that determines your gender. They believe that whatever sex you were assigned at birth is your gender. It has nothing to do with your chromosomes or genitals or zygotes. If your original birth certificate said you were a male for any reason whatsoever, even if you were born with XX chromosomes, eggs, a vagina, etc., then you're a male.
>>
>>37325374
migoo
>>
>>37325374
they only rage because they can tell at first glance you're some sort of trans because you are clocky, passing eliminates this confrontation entirely and you don't have to engage in braindead discourse
>>
>>37325422
nah they still get mad
what they really rage about is the idea that whatever they thought at first isn't what you "really" are... they all think they can always tell. that explains 90% of transhobia
>>
>>37325422
I never have issues in real life, but sometimes online I might want to talk about trans issues (HRT, etc.) without spastics screeching at me.
>>
>>37325374
>They subconsciously believe that whatever the doctor said at birth is a sort of magical spell that determines your gender.
No, they will claim to believe whatever makes you easier to bully because making you part of the class of people its socially acceptable to bully is all they actually care about.

No proof will ever have any effect, they'll just move the goalposts, because the point was always and only to label as many people as possible as socially acceptable targets for bullying and ostricization, not to create any sort of internally consistent and empirically testable logic for their views.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.