[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2833.jpg (265 KB, 1179x808)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
I don’t know why this is even necessary but I need non larpers and weirdos to stay away fr.

My friend is trying to detransition but she legit looks like attractive and feminine to me but she iss 6.3 so I can see why she is hopeless.

But it don’t make sense because she got qualities like her shoulders are narrow asf and she is slimmer than a bih

I get it though like being tall isn’t fun but she has something like special about her face that in my opinion can make it farr and even pass, I feel like anyway but if anyone from discord recognizes her.. dude give your honest thoughts her please ):

And if anyone wants pics to be straight up, I gotchu
>>
>>37325396
post the pic ill be straight up
>>
>>37325396
I mean this in the nicest way....
It doesn't fucking matter what you think. It's their life and you don't know all what's going on in their head. Your closest best friend in the entire world would still not tell you everything.
>>
File: IMG_2039.jpg (467 KB, 1242x2208)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>>37325441
Aye bett
>>
>>37325478
You don’t get it dawg, you just don’t.
She shared with me about this being her life and feelings since she was a youngin

She thinks she isn’t gonna pass or none but I’m trying to get REAL opinions because I know that aint true
>>
If any yall peep me btw, hit me up on discord FR like if you know her, you know the last thing she wants to do is detrans but at the same time.. just be real
>>
>>37325493
clocks as a woman and im very critical of trannies but i think the eyebrow lifts on the corners look a little icky but nothing clockable.

Being tall isn't the end of the world so long as you have good proportions.. So what's the real problem? Is it a fucked up skeleton? wide shoulders? narrow hips? the face card is literally female why would she wanna detrans?

If its because of how she is being treated by others paired with mental illness that should be addressed instead but its ultimately her decision

also op are u black lmfao
>>
>>37326032
Aha no I just stay coolin and keep the faith with the herb lmao

But honestly if you being on god with my homie’s appearance, I can see if she would be down with revealing such info but I would also understand if she preferred to keep that shit on lock
You seem legit to me and proven though.. let me see if you have her blessing chief
>>
>>37326032
Alright big dog add my snap and we can take it from there

Oh and she said sumpn sciency like Bidel 17.5 and width 13? I don’t really know much about any of that but i just seen her and she just got good shoulders in my opinion like it ain’t lumberjack or anything desu

cinnamon_sphinx
>>
>>37325493
oh, i know her :( i was giving her advice on discord the other day. if you're reading this, you're beautiful and have full potential. please don't detrans <3
>>
>>37325493
did she ever say that she came in peace
>>
>>37326841
How you mean bro?
>>
>>37326841
(I'm Peace)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.