[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cope and sneed.png (176 KB, 600x748)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
What makes lesbians unable to write lesbian characters and having to resort to pretend that non-lesbian characters are lesbians?
>>
>>37325784
>less gay
she said it right there that's why. lesbian culture is obsessively puritanical. bisexuals are either fake straight or fake gay
>>
>>37325784
who cares
>>
>>37325817
well it's pretty annoying to bisexuals to get this shit all the time
>>
>>37325802
Yeah if anything she is biphobic, there is nothing "less gay" about being bi compared to being lesbian. Its the retarded "bi women are actually just straight" idea. Not to mention she is upset at some fucking fictional characters
>>
>>37325784
This is a /tttt/ tranny btw, you're attacking your own
>>
>>37325784
this person doesn't read comics. ivy and harley both fuck dudes
>>
>>37325839
that and the fact that the characters were literally written as bi and she's getting upset at someone for editing that into her meme where she'd deliberately erased it. the whole context is a wee bit biphobic
>>
>>37325884
ivy in some adaptations is pretty comphet coded or sometimes just hates men
harley though, no case for that, harley is literally the poster child for bisexualism
>>
>>37325839
It is definitely biphobic. Bisexual women lesbian women like get to be considered lesbians, and bisexual women they do not like become straight women.

>>37325874
I could not give any less of a shit.
>>
ivy and harley are villains, harleys with the joker and poison ivy is a weirdo who is basically a hot female version of the unabomber

they are bffs, anything lesbian is fan fiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe8I3sFue4I&ab_channel=tfduffy1
>>
>>37325947
>sometimes just hates men
People can have conflictive opinions about the people they otherwise find sexually attractive.
>>
>>37325923
in my experience a lot of lesbians are just like this. they consider bisexual women to be some weird "other" or outsider that could never understand them or get along with them.
>>
>>37325947
the comphet lesbian whos fucked a hundred different men
>>
>>37325822
I am bi and I don't care.
Now what?
>>
The problem is this:
people can't differenciate attraction and decision to be in a particular relationship. Both can be the result of a miriad of factors.

You can feel the thrill of looking at both male and female bodies, faces, dynamics, but happen to be only, or almost only one sex attraction relationships. Not because you're omnipotent omniscient god that decides with whom to be on a whim, but because the circumstances happened to get you in relationships mostly with this particular sex.

The black and white "either you gay or you straight" that doesn't take into account nuance of an enormous amount of factors that go into a person's internal life is a response of an adult that was stunted in his emotional development and when triggered by a topic acts like he's 4 years old.

I said that I am bi and I do not care because it is literally a non issue, it is a problem of emotionally immature people, not mine. To get triggered by this bs is to give in to your own tragic underdevelopment. Which can be remedied by therapy so do it instead of arguing over nothing on a cat whiskers analysis forum.
>>
>>37326283
>TL;DR
>Reddit spacing
>>
File: 1111.jpg (284 KB, 1023x1673)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>37326290
>An 18 year old can't comprehend styling for reading comprehension.
>>
>wah, wah, women don't like me
Incel shit.
>>
>>37325784
They can't write their own fiction because it just ends up as cringe galore when they try to
>>
File: 1708900067291715.png (64 KB, 225x225)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>37325784
>free online optics lesson
>and I'm your teacher, @MissShenis!
>>
File: 20240917_050435.jpg (389 KB, 2048x2048)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
Most of these lesbians are probably troons. Bi women might be fake attentionwhores wanting to be LGBT. But at least they are likely female.
>>
>>37325802
>bisexuals are either fake straight or fake gay
Correct, that's why homosexual women are called less-bi-ans.
>>
>>37325784
>MissShenis
>lesbian
>>
>>37327123
Kek.
>>
>>37325784
discussion aside, "lesbian couple" makes more sense in conversation , in the same way i'd say two men are a "gay couple"
>>
>>37325839
>>37325923
For a lot of lesbians it's as much about hating men as it is about loving women, sometimes even more so about the former thwn the latter.

They think bisexual women are tainted by men and masculinity, they just can't have that, they need their "pure virginal maiden." Its not at all dissimilar to incel culture shaming women for having sex before marriage.
>>
>>37325784
>caring about what people on twitter do or think
lol why
>>
>>37325784
she is right
two cute lesbian = bisexual lesbian couple
two ugly dykes = true lesbian couple
>>
>>37328704
Imbecile.
>>
>itt trannies explain how lesbians think about bisexuals
Anyways I don’t care about the cartoon shit because I’m an adult but I don’t fuck with bisexuals (romantically) because they are mostly straight and they kinda seem like a waste of time now that I’m actually dating seriously these days to find something more than a situationship. Even when they say that they prefer women they end up settling with a man eventually because of the social ease and benefits of a normal straight relationship. Also learning about the bi-cycle spooked me a bit. I do still love my bishit frens tho <3
>>
Bisexuals are not people and do not deserve respect
There's no point in wasting time with a bisexual woman because she'll just dump you eventually to date a guy once she's done messing around with women
>>
>>37329912
I'm gonna be honest, if a cis woman could choose either men or women I have bi surprise of her choosing men.

Bi men though, it's not uncommon for them to stay with men. Dating women, cis women anyway is stressful as fuck.

Cis women as soon as the honeymoon period ends immediately start planning to end the relationship. No effort to fix the relationship on their end at all. Cishet men are cursed, you have to live the way your woman wants you to live if you wanna see old age with a partner.
>>
>>37329912
as a guy its funny because my experience is the opposite. ive dated bi women and in nearly every case (granted these were trannies) they broke my heart and cheated on me/left me for other trannies. bi girls will tell you you're handsome and have a nice smile with lukewarm emotion and then go on a 6000 word poetic diatribe about the sapphic allure of an clicked trained transwoman's armpits. i'm honestly tired of it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.