[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lesbianbans.jpg (293 KB, 1166x593)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
I was born to suffer. The first time someone was angry at me for being too girly, I was too young to even remember. The story was told to me later by a family member.

My whole life has been one hellish episode of gender confusion after another. I see myself as female, but all the world saw was a dingaling and decided that it meant I had to act, look and love a certain way. Worst of all, due to needless and overly aggressive sex segregation I spent much of my childhood kept away from the people who I saw as my peers which made my life unnecessarily lonely. It's been a shit sandwich.

I did not choose this life, but I'm making the most of it.

Meanwhile, you were born with none of the problems that I have. Nobody is every going to be pissed off at you for doing the things that come naturally to you and because of that you have more energy to devote to your passions rather than fighting off haters. You could have studied to be a lawyer or a doctor. You could learn a new skill or start a small business. But instead, you've decided to devote your time to learning deep tranny lore and obsessing over my existence. It's pathetic.
>>
>>37326035
You can stop obsessing over tranny lore and wasting your precious life dueling with troons at any moment. Your options are limitless. But we have no options. We will always be here.

Over time, more and more of you will get a clue and decide to become real human beings instead of freaks who live to do battle with a tiny minority.

And so, we'll win. By attrition.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.