[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be 165cm mtf repressor
>weigh 39kg
>don’t eat because being a normal weight makes me feel super masculine
will hrt cure me of this or will end up an anorexic mtf
>>
>>37326619
or will i end up an anorexic mtf*
>>
>>37326619
Just take the hormones lol
>>
> 39 kg
does the wind blow you off
>>
im a 50kg afab and feel so feeble. how are you alive
>>
>>37326619
>will hrt cure me of this or will end up an anorexic mtf
It may or may not cure your anorexia, but it will cure you from being a repper and at least give you a chance of being happy in your body. I will say that HRT made me personally much less terrified of gaining weight because now I know the fat goes in the right places, but I was never less than 55 kg.
>>
>>37326619
>14 bmi
yeah just start hrt and fix your ed
>>
>>37326619
wtf, my sister is literally 146cm tall and she weighs 44kg, how the fuck are you not dead yet

apart from that, yes hrt normally will make you gain weight
>>
File: 3452354.gif (592 KB, 326x326)
592 KB
592 KB GIF
>>37326619
A sandwich will cure you, you lunatic.
Start eating.
>>
>>37326619
I weighed 39kg when i was 8 what the fuck
>>
>>37326619
hrt won't cure anorexia but if you cure anorexia on hrt your restored fat will go to female places
also you're passing height it would be very silly to worm about your height
>>
File: GXb3o9ubwAIJIcX.jpg (263 KB, 942x2048)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
Based fellow anonanon, fatties just don't get it.
>>
>>37328291
>fatties
it's called having curves and actually looking like a woman, not a boy's skeleton
>>
>>37328310
Lool okay fatty
>>
>>37326619
Im your exact height but I weigh 50kg. How are you still alive ?
>>
>>37326619
Weight is unironically and literally JUST a number.

What matters is shit like bf percentage and what your measurements are and if you think you LOOK good.
>>
>>37328291
when you have to travel, do you pack light so your arms don't snap under the weight of the suitcase
>>
>>37326619
pls seek psychiatric help
>>
>>37327533
same but amab
i'm 170cm, how tall are you?
>>
>>37326619
get on hrt but then PLEASE start putting on weight. anamoding is good as a repper/before you can get hrt, because it diminishes the male fat you'd have to burn off later, and also stunts growth if you do it in your teens. but it's bad to do on hrt specifically because it will stunt you. you might permanently fuck up your breast development. there's a reason people have been getting taller for the past century, and that is better nutrition. don't fuck up your second puberty, it might actually be a good idea to try and get your anorexia sorted out before you start hrt. (but don't put off hrt just for that if you have the option of getting on it soon)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.