[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3137.png (495 KB, 500x500)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>closeted tranny
>talking to guy in college class
>said he started watching a show I saw when I was a kid and it ends later with us binging it at his place every couple days for the last like 3 weeks
>our sense of humor matches like perfectly and its probably the most fun Ive had 1 on 1 w/ someone else in a long time
>hes nice and treats me well too and also kind of my type
>lets me rest my head on his shoulder few nights ago and he didnt say anything or shake me off so thought it was ok
>also hugged me once at some point to say bye
>start liking him and it starts eating me up
>earlier tongiht randomly cry next to him on his couch cause I just did my injection this morning and was feeling extra shit over it all
>hes obviously confused af and asks what wrong
>explain to him that Im gay and caught feelings for him
>he tells me he isnt obviously and that hes not interested in me the same way
>still drives me home and tries not to make it so awkward
Im really going to end it all soon
>>
>>37327265
you don't stop falling for guys, you start passing and don't immediately alienate them with your affection
>>
>>37327265
why did you say gay not trans like just say you are trans and will be a girl soon then he will date you after and if he still says no just get lots of plastic surgery and come back as the girl you and he wont know its you ajd date him then
>>
>>37327384
yea just start passing LOL. Im a lateshit be realistic
>>37327389
because its way less embarrassing than telling him Im trans only halfway in it. how can I call myself trans like this Idk
>just get lots of plastic surgery and come back as the girl you and he wont know its you ajd date him then
and then everyone clapped
>>
>>37327265
don't put yourself in situations where guys can show you affection
>>
>>37327516
this is good advice actually i should just isolate
>>
>>37327265
Eh, so it didn't work out.
Those feelings are a beautiful thing or it wouldn't hurt when they're dashed.
Cherish these things, it's not every day you get a moment like that. A moment worth aching over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQTbkEeCTeM

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.