[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i'm starting e soon and i have mild gyno and i wanted to know what's gonna happen and in general what happens when trannies with gyno start e? will i just have big disgusting gyno moobs or will they fill out to be normal or does it not matter and it's up to chance like every other tranny. and because i have some breast "growth" already(gyno) will i develop faster than others? i'm 3 months on decapeptyl and had gyno before that if that's relevant
>>
>>37327406
if you have a wide chest your tits wil always kinda look like shit
>>
>>37327406
this is just an anecdote but this one tranny i saw on discord had gyno from their childhood, then trooned out and one breast was significantly bigger than the other and then the smallerr boob had a very weird cone tit but the cone was directly under the nipple. it looked as if someone took the end of a broom handle and was pressing it directly under the nipple. Very vapid shit
>>
I have an mtf friend who had a bit of gyno, and now has perfect nice and big tits. I'd assume it doesn't much affect it one way or another. It's all a game of luck for all of us.
>>
>>37327406
i had gyno before HRT but i also had an accident that probably affected my right boob
now 3+ years in my boobs are really big and they grew pretty fast, the left one is completely normal, the right one is weird
>>
>>37327406
I'm XXY and grew cone tits during my natural puberty.
Compared to a XY friend who started hrt around the same time as me, my development has gone slightly faster. They have not massively increased in overall size, but they have pretty dramatically changed shape and started to round out far ahead of schedule of what seems to be typical for MtFs. My friend is still in the cone phase, while my chest is progressing past that at a pretty fast pace.
So despite what some on /tttt/ seem to think, gyno/XXY before hrt is not a magic ticket to fast growing, massive breasts. But it does seem to increase the speed of changes by ~3-6 months compared to MtFs who did not have gyno or XXY before starting hrt.

I have also noticed some negative changes compared to my friend.
My breasts occasionally get super ichy, yet my friend does not experience this at all. The skin around my areolas and nipples is so fragile that I can break the skin if I am not careful when drying myself after a shower. My friend's breasts seem pretty symmetrical, where as my breasts are slightly different in shape, even my areola shape is different between them (left is a circle, right is an oval).
I do not know how much of this to ascribe to already having a partly developed chest before hrt.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.