[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So basically there's this grocer that looks around my age and I'm kinda suspecting is gay, he's pretty cute, white and pale-ish, mostly see him in his lonesome, hell last I saw him he was just sitting on the floor writing something, he's also pretty short, and when I say short I meant short short since I'm 5'2 and he's shorter than me, if I were to guess, it's gonna be 5'0 or maybe 4'9. He's also a twink and we've exchange glances numerous times and we also see each other outside and again we tend to exchange glances as well, I've been seeing him for like a year in a few months now and I really wanna get to know him more
>>
You don't. That's why it's called a stranger. Slip them a note "hey buddy I think you cool , if you think I'm cool too just greet me by my first name (Hans) next time we see each other, if not please destroy this note and let us pretend I never gave it to you"
>>
File: 1000019619.jpg (1008 KB, 1080x1658)
1008 KB
1008 KB JPG
>>37329065
>He's also a twink and we've exchange glances numerous times
also been there, but alas i have no advice. i'm so socially inept i will die alone i will never have my bottom4bottom relationship with the lidl twink
>>
>>37329065
>hey ive see you around here a lot, whats your name? i'm anon
>do you like working here?
then once you're on first name basis say hi whenever you see him and start asking more personal stuff
>do you live around here?
>do you go to school around here?
>how about that weather
>how about that thing that happened recently
>do you watch tv/play video games/listen to music/other normie thing
then finally ask him to maybe join you and some friends to hang out or if you've found a common interest go do that

basically just start off like you would any stranger and if you get good vibes be proactive about meeting and getting closer, although you don't want to try and do it all at once or it will probably weird him out
>>
>>37329161
I see you point

>>37329168
I'm sure it's not that over for you! How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

>>37329192
I see, pretty nice advice, I might do that actually
>>
>>37329065
if someone who didn't look insane or diseased asked me if i wanted coffee i'd say yes
i've only ever spoken to one stranger and it was an old man who used to go to a coffee shop i went to who want day just said hi
people are too scared to talk today and i get it because i'm terrified of it too but i just don't know when i'm allowed to
>>
File: 1000017377.png (113 KB, 489x487)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>37329465
>How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
23 i am geriatric
>I might do that actually
good luck! secure the twink

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.