[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It's her fault. Becoming a model in a transphobic country wasn't the smartest idea.
Also, she wasn't just a model, she was a "trans model" , which is worse
>>
>>37329906
How can they allow a US state to do that??
>>
>>37329924
Male brained reply. 10/10

MALE

BRAINED

FAILED MALES
>>
>>37329906
she can't really pick where she's born ur mean
>>
stepping on an ant isn't a crime
>>
>>37329980
When are you going to excise the black-tarred evil from your putrid hateful excuse for a heart?
>>
Why is the guardian acting like it cares about this?
>>
>>37329906
Whenever I read freaky stuff like this, by which I mean what you wrote OP, I can't help but wonder what kind of home you grew up in. It seems like whoever was supposed to take care of you actually just made you hate yourself. That's very sad for you. It means that you'll never get away from the people who hurt you because they are inside of you now. I hope you'll win in the end, and learn to be free.

This goes the same. Whether you are transgender gay or just some straight chud sitting in the basement
>>
>>37330404
If all they ever covered was anti-trans topics then they would cheer this on and it would keep happening more and more. Until finally there were no more openly transgender people left for them to make money by harassing. They try to keep the ball up in the air by doing a little bit of hand wringing about the very same violence that they have been stoking so that they can try to keep the drama going a little longer. Conservative media is a cancer on society
>>
>>37329906
>person pushed off bridge after law requiring more frequent bridge inspections passes
how are the two parts of the headline related?
>>
>>37330404
>Why is the guardian acting like it cares about this?
the guardian is one of the least transphobic british newspapers

(of course, they're still very transphobic. the competition is just that bad)
>>
>>37330439
> Conservative media is a cancer on society
conservatism in general is a cancer, their media is just one symptom of the brain rot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.