[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1542894372452.jpg (47 KB, 800x561)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Scientists have proven the cause of transgender people is from trans women having female brains and trans men having male brains i.e brain sex is real.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8955456/
>>
shut up retard this debate never works for you no matter which side you try to start it from
>>
>>37329973
>Let's ignore scientific evidence
Okay, you retard.
>>
>>37329986
>Let's ignore scientific evidence
where did I say that
your opening statement is malformed b8 and has nothing to do with the paper you linked or the evidence it discusses and its implications
>>
Explain in your own words what makes a female brain different from a male brain, what trans people have brainwise, and how that causes them to need to take hrt and crossdress and identify as female.
>>
>>37330001
>I have it from the professionals but that's too hard, give it to me like watered down piss
>>
>>37330033
>it
I don't think there is it
I think it's just trying to drown out opposition with verbosity
you want people to ignore male appearance and behavior in "trans women" because of a scan-proven internal female essence, when you cannot even state what causes transness or how
and these scans are never used to diagnose trans people, its just self-id
>>
>>37330052
>I don't think there is it
You won't find it on the tranny board retard you will have to learn how to read
>>
>>37330052
>scan-proven internal female essence
Yeah it's wild how they smuggle in their assumptions. You could just as easily say, "ah, there's the part causing the delusions."
>>
>>37330063
summarize the findings in a few sentences
what are the features of a female brain
how do you know that makes it female
what do trans women have that makes their brains "more female"
>>
>>37330070
being a tranny is like a whole fleet of cargo ships carrying assumptions
it's just one loaded statement after another
>>
>>37330072
Suck my dick
Rub the tip
Give it a lick
Kiss me goodnight
You're looking for an undergrad not an anon
>>
>>37330148
>the science is too complex for me to explain
>but you have to accept my conclusions that I drag from it or you are an anti-science transphobe
>>
>>37330160
>people don't write reports on studies for me on demand
>this is because there's something wrong with them not because people aren't my slaves
>>
>>37330171
>make a claim
>can't prove it
>well I posted a link so uh you have to agree with me
>science is you post a link and everyone has to agree
trannies are wtiches
>>
>>37330192
>source provided
>hasn't read it
Yeah you're the real intellectual here, lecture us more on what science is
>>
>>37329963
so why are agp hons so malebrained? and they're like the majority, either most trannies are faketrans or it's a false study, but prolly the first, the average agp rapehon doesn't even wanna be a girl
>>
>>37330209
>its a game where I make you read this long jargon filled thing I don't understand and can't explain then if you can't prove it wrong, I win and I have a scan-proven internal female essence and you have to call me she
least delusional tranny on tttt
>>
>>37330227
>it's a game where I make you read
Yeah that's it you got it good job honey <3
>>
>>37330234
I am not reading it because it proves nothing and you can't even say what it is supposed to prove or how. You will do no cognitive effort, why should I?
>>
>>37329963
making the argument about biology is harmful to everyone
>you are not trans because your brain scan doesn't show it that way
if you think this is great also consider
>you are not cis because your brain scan doesn't show it that way
>>
File: BrainSex.jpg (153 KB, 992x847)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>37329963
No, it actually shows trans women are a lot closer to regular men than they are to regular women in terms of brains.
The finding in favor of trans women having hard neruological evidence for their psychiatric condition being an actual identity rather than just a delusional desire is that trans women's brains are slightly shifted towards being closer to regular female brains. But it still shows trans women are closer to men in brain attributes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.