[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>college student
>no friends
how is this even possible? how do i rectify this?
>>
>>37329999
talk to people? it really isn't hard at all to make friends in college
>>
>>37330006
i have extreme difficulty talking to people i don't know, like complete breakdown of communicative skills. like stuttering & stammering & forgetting words & stuff. people try to talk to me a lot but i can never respond in a normal way so they lose interest
>it really isn't hard at all to make friends in college
i figured so which is why i think it is extremely bad that i am completely alone
>>
>>37329999
Which uni? I love going to uni and I have so many friends :))
(If I told them I was secretly gay and trans they'd all leave me immediately)
>>
>>37330034
I used to be that way too, you do just have to get out there and do it. Eventually you'll get used to it and it won't be an issue.
>>
>>37330039
alaska fairbanks. i can't even make online friends & meet them because i'm in probably the most isolated large city in north america
>>37330048
do you have any tips?? should i be going to events & stuff or do i literally just have to initiate conversations with strangers? i don't know if i have it in me to do thee latter, i can commit ahead of time but in the moment i might freak out. i think maybe i should start day drinking to ease in?
>>
>>37330071
>alaska
do you take a dog sled from class to class?
>>
>>37330088
i snowshoe around campus in winter
>>
>>37330071
Both! Talk to the people sitting next to you in class, and find clubs and events for hobbies that interest you and things will begin to open up for you
>>
>>37330120
hm ok... nobody sits next to me in any classes though so i will worry about the other thing first

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.