[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 9028055902741018.jpg (1.51 MB, 2121x1414)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
Fucking female-brain detecting magnets, how do they work? The magnet goes spinny and sees "female brain shapes"??!?!!??!
>>
>>37330151
Studies that try to claim mtfs have brains similar to women are just identifying similar brain structure sizes and density mostly.
Also there aren't a lot of similarities between mtf and natal female brains so it's kind of not even a topic you need to argue against.
In reality, gay men have brains more similar to natal females (same with lesbian brains compared to men's brains). It's easier to make the argument gay men are feminized in the womb and similar to women than it is to make that argument for mtfs. Being transgender is more like a mental illness specific to wanting / not wanting diffeeent aspects of the opposite sex / your natal sex. It isn't an indication you physically or mentally ARE more like the opposite sex just because you hate being your own sex and/or want to be the opposite sex.
>>
>>37330252
similar how? like you just measure pixels end to end and decide on some parameter for close enough?

tranny brain part x is 3 cm long
cis female brain part is 3.1 cm long?
are the brain parts too big? too small? to be male....
>>
no one knows for sure
>>
>>37330151
They measure how big some areas are for cis males and females. Create a distribution for that and see where on that distribution you land
>>
>>37331051
which areas matter to make a brain male or female and how do you know that?
what size is the cis male vs trans female vs cis female size for those areas?
>>
>>37330252
Yeah I think that's true too which is why it seems like androphilic trannies are closer to women than gynephilic trannies. I'm still pretty sure there's something structurally different in our brains that causes being trans but I don't think it's always like feminization or whatever.
>>
??????

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.