[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Bullied by 2 middle aged mothers at burger job
>deadnamed and misgendered and physically assaulted, shift manager who i complain to misgenders me and pretends its because her first language is chinese
>boss always mentions how they are mothers and good people whenever I complain.
I swear if the one who attacked me last night and started talking to herself about me is still clocked in when I get there, I’m going to have some heavy words with the boss about HR because it is not really worth putting up with this and not even trying to do something about it. I actually feel better going in after being attacked because at least I know I’m not crazy about perceiving her being a bitch to me.
>>
>>37330868
where's the honrage vid?
>>
>>37330868
just yell ITS MAAM at them next time
>>
>>37330899
I literally pass, one woman thought I was on hrt a year ago before I even was or was out
>>
>>37330868
u should record them whenever they make a fuss so u have proof going into HR
>>
>>37330921
if u pass u wouldn't get clocked lol this is either a larp or ur a hon
>>
I never respond to transphobic behaviour verbally, I just slightly tilt my my head to the side and give them a cunty stare, before turning away and ignoring them, works every time
>>
>>37330936
i knew them all before transitioning lol

didnt think theyd use that to hurt me
>>
>>37330958
that doesnt work if you get assaulted u dumb bimbo
>>
>>37330958
good luck convincing 40+ year old single mothers to be decent people, they're in the position they're in and single for a reason

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.