[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 48176.jpg (13 KB, 200x268)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
It's my choice. I'm gay, and I'm aware that this goes against (arguably) the most important thing in life: reproduction. It's a significant defect in my mind and I'm choosing not to entertain it.
Instead, I will spend my life engaging in hobbies and other things that make me happy without causing problems.
Life is not a yaoi manga; you're probably not going to grow old with some cute boy you met during college. Straight relationships don't always go that direction either, but at least they have a chance to.
Besides, I'm not cut out for a relationship anyway. If you're gay and you're happy, good for you. I'm just tired of people thinking all gay people should come out of the closet.
>>
>>37331605
I was a gay boy too. Then transitioned so I wouldn't have to feel so horny all the time
Now I never have sex I live as a female
>>
>>37331605
If this isn't bait, you're going to be miserable. Do you want to not experience of the most fundamental human experiences (sex and love) because of some fake religious nonsense?
If you're OK with that and don't want to jump off a cliff by deliberately staying celibate your entire life, you're probably autistic. And that is OK, I am a mega autist too.
>>
>>
>>37332167
Give in to your homo urges
>>
>>37332132
I'm not religious, would consider myself agnostic. This is all stuff that I have decided to follow on my own initiative, there isn't some cult involved.
Life without sex probably isn't fun but it's a lot better than a life of hedonism and STDs. Nobody wants a relationship without sex, either.
>>
>>37332181
based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.