[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3901.jpg (83 KB, 828x598)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
will people notice if I'm wearing a sports bra?

t.boymoder
>>
>>37332226
Depends, with just a T-shirt on? Yes, they will probably see the straps on the back. You gotta layer, like T-shirt + an open button down or a hoodie or smth
>>
>>37332226
if you wear a hoodie they won’t, why do you think it’s something we always wear?
>>
>>37332226
probably not. my wife does it every day for work and no one has said anything about it to her
>>
I used to lie to people that noticed my bra straps under my shirt and tell them it was just a kind of upper back brace

They probably knew i was full of shit but it ended the conversation
>>
>>37332242
that or an undershit of the same color as your bra inbetween if you're determined to wear a t-shirt. black t-shirts can also hide it if the bra is thin enough and the shirt is loose enough.
>>
>>37332299
your wife is a woman though I would assume
nobody finds it weird when they detect that a woman is wearing a bra
>>
>>37332481
she still boymodes at work for whatever reason
>>
>>37332505
>she still boymodes at work for whatever reason
She has more brainworms than RFK jr.
>>
>>37332505
>is literally a wife
>thinks she can boymode
>>
>>37332226
youtube has been shilling her for a while lately
>>
>>37332521
>>37332525
I know. not an argument I'm willing to have at the moment but I try to affirm and reassure as much as I can while trying to subtly nudge her in the right direction
>>
>>37332226
Usually only if your shirt is too thin. I made the horrifying realization once coming back from the gym that my sports bra was physically imprinted thru my shirt the entire time._.
>>
Yes, although people may think it’s a binder
>>
>>37332531
She is so fucking ugly and disgusting, hate seeing anorexic little ghouls pop up on my feed, jumpscare ass niggas
>>
>>37332226
I wear black sports bras under black oversized shirts and no one has ever mentioned it
>>
>>37332612
Take your ed hon its where we all belong
>>
My honmanmoding coworker hears a collared shirt and a bra and I noticed it pretty quickly. Not really noticeable from the front but looking at her back its pretty obvious
>>
>>37334444
checked
>>
>>37334525
>checked
??
>>
>>37334734
????
>>
>>37334734
lurk moar
>>
>>37334763
I try
>>
Forget sports bra. Just make sure your clothing is loose (one size above what you usually wear), and then get the following:
A bralette. This is just to compress your breasts a tiny bit while still being comfy. Works great with a loose hoodie or a jacket, and now that its autumn you should be able to wear both soon. Even if you cant, it can still work with a shirt plus something over it (so layering as people said). This is a great option if youre out for many hours.
The other thing you get is a binder. This will flatten you out more and offer a lot more security, and it can be worn with just a t shirt. Binder is way better than a sports bra because a sports bra still has a distinct bra shape that WOMEN WILL INSTANTLY RECOGNIZE AND LET YOU KNOW THEY RECOGNIZED IT while a binder doesnt have that shape. Know that a binder will stretch a bit after a week or two of use. Get it on amazon, one that has like 3 levels. Also know that binder gets v uncomfortable after 2 or 3 hours, especially if your breasts are already sore. If they are still growing, I advise against a binder outside of emergencies.
Finally, you may just wear nothing. People start to notice only after a certain point. If you are paranoid about your mosquito bites, then its all in your head and no one is actually noticing anything at all. But thats up to you to figure out.
Sports bras can be fine as a kind of a in between solution, but I just end up either wearing a bralette or binding or not wearing anything at this point if I wear my army tactical larp kacket that has a ton of pockets and zippers that all kinda obfuscate the tits.
>t. manmoder 4 years hrt
>>
>>37334888
Basically if you need a heavier duty flattening, a sports bra is only somewhat better than a bralette that still requires you to cover a bra shape. And if you need to cover the bra shape, then youre wearing more than just one shirt, and at that point you may as well go with a much comfier bralette OR go with a binder for maximum security in any situation (like for example you need to take your jacket off once you go inside)
>>
>>37334813
If it helps Ive been here since I was 14 (5 years now) and I still dont fully understand checked. Such is the life with a low iq boymoder brain
>>
>>37332226
most likely no, but that will depend on what type of shirt you'll be using..
>>
>>37332612
I think she's pretty :)
>>
>>37332258
Unless the boobs are just too big
>>
>>37332531
holy shit i'm not the only one? i've watched ONE of her videos and gotten 20 recommended since then. they just won't go away, is this a fucking industry plant?
>>
>>37334508
ah fuck. atleast the permanent jacket helps, right? :(

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.