[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1608457294426.png (504 KB, 1280x720)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
i can't do this shit anymore
im so fucking tired of being in a communal cesspool of people that constantly worships an ever-fleeting youth

this constant and eternal pushing to see who can fuck the most young twinks, who can be the youngest and prettiest one out there, i can't do it anymore.

at least cis women can settle down and put themselves in a position of servility with the best man they can find, and presuming their satisfaction, can live the rest of their lives in peace and comfort.

there is no such thing if you have a dick.

and we made this disaster for ourselves. we had 60 years from Stonewall to drop all the lead-poisoned "fist fuck a kicked-out 15 year old while wearing jockstraps and harnesses" dogshit that came with being a fag. and we didn't. it's still there.

and the straights are waking up. they see how we've never changed, we just became more insidious and ignorant.

we deserve it. it was coming for us for a long time.

maybe the few fags that show up in a world without the great abomination present will live better lives. God willing, they will. God willing they will live fulfilling happy lives with their families, and not suffer from the wrath and folley of Baby Boomers too obsessed with getting their rocks off even if a couple kids are in the way.

Larry Kramer tried to warn us, and we didn't listen.

We are all now, sons of bitches.
>>
in other words
ITS OVER
>>
>>37332351
ITS SO FUCKING OVER

the best thing, morally speaking, that can happen is that trannies make it clear that they are *NOT* gay people, that they have no interest in your kids unlike gay people, that they have no desire to be anything but a normal person from abnormal circumstances.

Trans people need to understand that "LGB without the T" is a saving grace for *them*, not for gay people.

I want to see trans people making it clearly established that if you want to see endemic problems in the LGBTQ community, you look at the fags and the dykes and the bisexuals. Not the trannies.
>>
>>37332386
But kiwi farms told me trannies are raping kids en mass
>>
>>37332419
Yeah I know kiwi farms told you trannies are raping kids en-masse, so I invite literally everyone browsing this board to come to Evolution Wonderlounge in Edmonton, Alberta, and just be a patron to the bar and keep your ears open when you're having a cigarette outside. You'll eventually hear a cis gay guy talk about underaged sex, it comes natural to them apparently.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.