[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5401.jpg (720 KB, 1125x1118)
720 KB
720 KB JPG
is there any way to know if my face is masculine or feminine enough to pass without posting it to an autist thread on here?
>>
yeah, girlmode outside and see if you pass
>>
>>37335313
>posting it to an autist thread on here?
don't do this shit, you can post cis faces and you'll get people dissecting their lip to nose ratio
>>37335423
also this, but only if you can do it and be safe at the same time - go with a friend or family or smth
>>
>>37335466
yeah that was part of why i didn’t want to post myself here, plus im not really big on people knowing im a tranny
thank you for the answers though i will try it
>>
>>37335313
Try this AI, it will describe your facial features brutally honestly
https://huggingface.co/spaces/pharmapsychotic/CLIP-Interrogator
And I'm curious so post the results
>>
>>37335563
there's a lot of bullshit there but it says 24 year old man
im mtf 20 but pre hrt, is it over or should i see if hrt saves me?
>>
>>37335563
>nb but still presenting male at work
>upload selfie from work
>calls me nb
I'm rock fucking hard omg
>>
>>37335643
Definitely try HRT
>>
>>37335563
Not op but i got
>a close up of a person with long hair, programmer, femme, looking to the side, two exhausted, face morph, curious expression, extremely even lighting, poofy, face turnaround, bad photo, 16mm, slight stubble, maybe small waves, middle of the day, f/16, 2 0 s

Is it over
>>
>>37335658
okay i will thank you anon
>>
>>37335666
close up photos warp your appearance a lot i wouldn’t take it accurately, when i did it i stretched my phone back as far as possible
if you’re femme i think you should go for it anon
>>
>>37335563
>an egg
Impressive
>>
>>37335737
you’re cute idk why it said you’re an egg or eboy
>>
>>37335733
Im 8 months hrt lol
Did it again and got
>a woman making a peace sign with her fingers, longer hair, coding time, might delete later, inspired by Constance Gordon-Cumming, not smiling, attractive girl tomboy, inspired by Wilson Irvine, extremely even lighting, ultra wide, very tired
>>
>>37335825
>coding time
sus
>>
>>37335829
Lowk does this mean im clocked? I think i look way more masculine than that girl who just posted her face and got eboy lmao
>>
File: IMG_4216.jpg (75 KB, 1170x317)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
I think it's broken
>>
>>37335841
Are you a cruel k9rean goth girl? *_*
>>
>>37335839
it said you look like a woman you’re fine
don’t most people look clocky in the first year of hrt anyways? don’t overthink it because of an inconsistent ai
>>
>>37335563

>a woman taking a selfie in front of a mirror, sweaty and dirty, dichromatism, curly long hair, femme, black square glasses, eboy, looking tired, tran ross, water - logged, large tall, goo, crazy hacker girl, uncropped, sweating hard, erin, 2 5 yo, black top

what the fuck
>>
>>37335313
It's sometimes hard to tell, I looked distinctly like a man before transitioning but I'm passing now... I really don't know how to tell other than if you can crossdress and mostly pass you should be fine
>>37335545
Yeah I don't wanna ever post myself here either, I don't blame you. One thing you could do is make a tranny friend or two you trust and see if they think you'd be able to pass
>>
>>37335649
I'm a tranny presenting male at work and it called me non-binary and female and called me tired and haunted like 3 times
>>
>>37335563
I like my results
>>
>>37336805
if you're mtf that's awesome and you sound hot as fuck
if you're ftm I'm sorry that happened to you but you're probably still hot as fuck
>>
>>37337024
I'm MtF, it was calling me tired over and over even with concealer on my under eyes, it can see into my soul, it knows... People at work have legit walked past my desk and said things like I look stressed or asked if I was okay :( I'm not really depressed though I'm more like anxious and I think the anxiety makes me exhausted
>>
>>37337070
At the very least take solace in the fact that tired and haunted looking girls can be very cute, anon
>>
>woman
>anime woman
>generic male npc
>androgynous
make up your mind you fuck
>>
>>37337096
I kinda forgot that some guys are really into that, remembering all the times I heard guys going crazy over eye bags and stuff. I also forget that some guys are really into things like sharper jawlines or slightly broader shoulders on women and it makes me feel better about myself. I know a couple of pretty hot guys that like things like taller stronger girls or whatever. I just get really self conscious sometimes
>>
>>37337162
I promise you're gorgeous to the people that need to see it <3
>>
>>37337162
you sound really pretty believe in yourself girl
>>
>>37336790
i honestly don’t think i look that masculine when i look in the mirror but i got self conscious today so i wanted to know for sure
>>
sigh
heres what you do:
head circumference for overall size (around 55cm is ideal)
you want to figure out your midface ratio (close to 1 should be good, you dont want to have a long face)
figure out if you have a too long philtrum (theres no hard and fast rule but you can look it up online)
take a picture from the side and see if you have a sloped forehead. in general, the profile is much more telling than the front view.
are there any particular masculine things that you can see otherwise? nose? pronounced orbitals? strong jaw? surgery can do a lot of heavy lifiting but it can still only do so much, so figure out if anything stands out as particularly bad
>>
File: IMG_2837.jpg (147 KB, 828x311)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>37335563

Not op but mine was this…

Idk why it said broken camera, mine works just fine. Half male and half female is also a knife wound to the gut.
>>
>>37335563
"a man sitting in a wicker chair giving a thumbs up, post - apokalyptic, long hair!!!!, summer weather, hackerman, —ar 16:9, 1 8 yo, flowing with dark power, poggers, slight overcast lighting, ƒ/8, wearing a parker, frontal picture, stoned, nick drnaso, kitboga"

WTF LOLLLL so its totally over but honestly that description is hilarious i dont even care
>>
>>37337587
thank you so so much, im going to do this when i have some free time
>>
>>37337741
>18 yo
>”its over”
you’re going to be fine. please take care and love yourself.
>>
>>37337760
haha thanks that part was nice, im 22 so cant complain too much. im just starting transitioning so hopefully its gets better
>>
>>37337836
it will get better, always remember to give it room for it to get better.
>>
*post picture*
>man
>punchable expression
>dead inside
*use another picture from same day*
>woman
>appealing long hair
>tired and haunted expression
wtf
>>
>>37335563
"a woman with green hair wearing a hat, trans rights, cyberpunk techwear, official store photo, chuck e. cheese, very long and unkempt hair, soggy, (sfw) safe for work, uncropped, cal-arts, tired, aliased, tran ross"

i guess thats a step in the right direction
>>
Post it either here or on /soc/
>>
File: 2024-09-19_18-05.png (32 KB, 1715x203)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
well, i guess i don't pass, sucks to suck
even as a midshit
>>37335563
thx anon

>>37335313
the thing is anon is that the only true test is whether or not you pass to normal people. so if you have some femme clothes already, wear them, go outside and see, most people won't see you again (don't do this in your local neighbourhood or work)
>>
>>37337948
i really would not let this mess with you. plenty of people have shown that it’s inconsistent and not always accurate. also thanks for the advice i will try that when i get my hands on fem clothes and hrt
>>
>>37337893
Seems that the more to the side I take the picture the more mannish I look... this is from a 3/4 angle lol
>>
>>37335563
>about 16 years old
>genderless
>queer woman
how should i even react?
>>
>>37338087
another
the photo was without makeup lmao
>>
>>37338041
>>37338120
Why does it spell apocalyptic with a k... Also apparently this board is a wasteland lol
>>
>>37338127

i got it too lol >>37337741
>>
>>37335563
a black and white photo of a woman sitting on a couch, black metal aesthetics, streaming on twitch, live-action john waters film, cocky smirk, life is not what it used to be, old apartment, toon aesthetic, :3, criminal mugshot, looking straight forward

I'm calling bs, my mugshot wasn't nearly as cute as the photo I used

Also > :3
>>
>>37335737
mogs me so bad holy shit I need to die
>>
File: 1718530350054533.png (657 KB, 1250x1250)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
>>37335313
no
>>
>>37335563
>https://huggingface.co/spaces/pharmapsychotic/CLIP-Interrogator

"a woman standing in a kitchen next to a refrigerator, , inspired by Sophie Pemberton, freedom from cptsd, slight stubble, an estate agent listing photo, f22, more and more composision, savanna, wearing a dress, wearing studded leather, genderswap, has two adorable blue eyes"

Didn't shave for 2 days, I'll take it (depression be like)
>>
>>37335666
>programmer
this means it clocked you btw
>>
>>37340443
I really dont care i got hopium from the fact that i used a quite masculine no effort pic and it didnt use any male specific language...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.