[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726721326107013m.jpg (95 KB, 821x1024)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
What's it called when you got AAP but as a cis man
>>
>>37335438
narcissism
>>
>>37335438
gay
>>
>>37335525
Wouldn't you be bisexual then?
>>
>>37335537
uh what?
>>
>>37335438
brain worms.
>>
>>37335497
/thread
>>
>>37335562
Female sexuality is AGP
Some women do lesbian shit due to AGP
>>
>>37335438
Aap
>>
>>37335438
attention-whoring or insecurity depending
for me? both
I love feeling big and strong and having women look at me (but not old ladies, they give me the ick, I will report them to HR)
I am a gay man and the attention of women has no lasting meaning for me
>>
>>37335438
pic = agp
>>
>>37335438
being a gym bro.
>>
Gay. I used to think I was a tranny and took hrt 16-18 but realized its so much hotter to be the man you want to fuck than be fuckable to men. I love coming home after the gym and seeing my sweaty muscles and post physique and see myself starting to look like men i like. I get to live out the yoai esq desires I had when I was a kid and it’s so awesome. Anyone saying narcissism or egotistical doesnt reslly understand its more about the attractive and desire component ratehr than thinking you as an entire person are reslly hot for being a man. + wouldn’t basically all trannies&many cis women fall under narcissism under that thinking? This is all assuming you’re gay because cishets don’t belong on this board
>>
>>37337998
Based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.