[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 03A4823.jpg (416 KB, 1200x729)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
who are some famous people who are hiding in plain sight?
>>
File: 1000024177.png (223 KB, 674x690)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>37337315
Lyn Alden
>>
>>37337315
She's not all that famous and probably isn't a tranny since there's a childhood pic of her plus she discussed her experience with using diva cups for her periods which would be a pretty blazen lie if she doesn't even have a uterus.
>>
>>37337315
>>37337506
*brazen* lie, I was thinking of buffalo wild wings a minute ago, gomen
>>
>>37337506
>probably isn't a tranny since there's a childhood pic of her
late childhood, where she has already trooned out, some people trooned as kids
>>
>>37337315
Based snake autist
>>
>>37337315
schizoanon discovers autistic cis woman, they must be tranners!!!! (tranners are just autistic women)
>>
>>37340377
>cis
I don't think so
>>
>>37337315
Do u have a crush on her
>>
>>37342528
No, it's just vanishingly rare to find public stealth mtfs who are AGP and post-ffs and youngshits AND have a public-facing career with a strong social media presence and a largely child-centered business (her fans and the zoo I assume are majority under 18 females, that's the target audience at least)
>>
>>37340377
autistic women don't exist autistic women are make neurobiological phenotype and made to take cock while hand flapping stimming and lore dumping their special interest. This is superior male brained bottom autistic behavior. Real women are BPD have no sense of identity self harm and cheat prolifically. Based bishit cis women that are half male brained are BP2 or if they fly to close to the sun BP1. I don't make the schizo rules the schizo rules made me
>>
>>37344502
>the schizo rules made me
they certainly did
>>
File: IMG_2231.jpg (485 KB, 1290x1584)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
ok i love her im so sorry but taylor swift like in the bridge part in the smallest man who ever lived you can hear it
you said normal girls were boring but you were gone by the morning

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.