[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: girllikethis.jpg (26 KB, 472x473)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I fumbled the most wonderful girl in the world.
>>
>be me
>Transition medically at 17
>Socially at 14
>Incredibly cute and passing 5'3" with fat ass
>BPD
>Meet trans girl on dating app
>She's perfect in every way
>Has no idea how amazing and beautiful she is, short 5'4" cutie with a big butt, adorable face and gorgeous hair
>Takes immaculate care of herself
>We share fitness as a hobby
>Has a great job, makes tons of money
>Internet brainrot, frequented /tttt/ and sends me memes
>At first find it cringe, then find it adorable, then irresistible
>Brainrot spreads to me, now I giggle at sigma and skibidi jokes
>She loves me for me, tells me constantly
>Her mental health isn't great
>We call every night
>Listens to me yap
>"Sorry I talk so much"
>"I could listen to you yap forever anon."
>Her mental health isn't great
>Send her goodmorning texts every day with encouraging/positive affirmations
>We see each other every weekend irl (only 3 hours apart)
>Takes me out to all sorts of nice places despite me insisting I don't need that, I just want to spend time with her
>Nobody has ever cared about me like this in my life
>Fall madly in love with her
>She has the kindest, most helpful friends in the world
>Feel threatened by them, completely sure they'd split us apart despite 0 reason to think so
>Moves to her spending a week at my place (she's work from home)
>Start petty arguments with her while she is staying over
>Scared she will leave me for someone who has their life together
>Scared she will wake up one day and realize I'm awful and not worth loving
>Destroy relationship because I can't believe anyone would love me long-term
>Miss her every day
>Visit friend in her city
>Driving through her neighborhood
>Decide to stop by and apologize for everything, maybe we can still be friends
>Knock on door
>Roommate answers
>Her and I chat
>"I'm so sorry anon, she moved on. She's with someone else."
>Heartbroken, in shock
>Stumble out of building to friends car
>>
>>37341743
>1 month later
>Thinking about her every day
>Helplessly attracted to any cute shy terminally online girl
>Focusing on my mental health so I don't fumble the next love of my life
>Things are improving
>Getting back into fitness
>Might be getting a job soon finally
>Still can't help breaking down sometimes
>Want someone to yap to about all my thoughts
>Loneliness
>Try to date a few cuties, they don't care about the weird autistic things I'm interested in
>Get used here and there
>Will anyone care about me the way she did?
I miss her so much.
>>
>be op
I just want to tell all the girls who might see this thread - you are a beautiful person. This site is filled with nitpicking and negativity. Don't get so caught up in it all. Go to the gym, or do body weight exercise at home. Eat a decent meal. Text that friend back you've been putting off. Go for a walk. Put your phone on do not disturb and take a nice bath, or enjoy whatever else you feel pampered doing. You are beautiful, and you are a worthy person. Most of the people shit talking here would kill to be with you, they just hate themselves and have to spread misery to feel good.

Please, love yourself. If you need someone to talk to, my discord is twishy_the_adventurer_47486
>>
Youngshit passoid heartbreak. Title of my next single from.my garage band John 50 and the Boymoders.
>>
>>37342102
I'd bump that shit and cry at the gym. Not young anymore. In my mid 20s, basically geriatric
>>
>>37342102
Most of the boymoders here pass. They're just brainwormed as fuck, no thanks to you degenerates feeding their misery
>>
>>37342137
maybe some day too much hair on my face
>>
>>37342434
Milan laser hair removal full face and neck package 100 something a month
>>
>>37342517
100 a month is unfortunately untenable, I am trying to save enough to get a groupon for like 6 full face sessions then see where I am at (~$2-400)
>>
>>37342577
Nigga I live on $950 a month before bills and I can afford it
>>
>>37342922
yeah I have an 800 rent payment I am behind on this month because I am a man with d cups and not getting hired at the moment, hopefully that changes soon.
>>
>>37342948
Move somewhere cheaper or get a roommate retard
>>
>>37342963
I have a roommate, do you know anywhere cheap populated and tranny friendly because I'm in the northeast and I don't like my other options really...
>>
>>37341737
Me too anon, if u ever Want to sui pact... I'm here
>>
>>37342986
The midwest.
>>
>>37343015
I don't want a suicide pact, I just want a sweet girl to be genuinely interested in my yapping and care about my wellbeing again.
>>
>>37343674
Like where, Michigan? I thought the tranny friendly parts were also expensive and places like indiana and ohio were not the greatest. state insurance also covers a lot where I am...
>>
>>37343723
Try Minnesota
>>
>>37343685
I love girls who yap
>>
A day doesn't go by without you crossing my mind Trisha
>>
>>37342517
do not recommend milan, they upcharge up to x80 what you should be paying because they're run by sales people paid on commission.
see if there's a sev laser in your area, if not look for local places that use nd yag + alexandrite lasers and have upfront pricing on their website. do not trust any laser place that requires a consultation they are pitching a product nothing more.
>>
>>37345147
twishy_the_adventurer_47486
>>
>>37346055
I miss you so much. I just wanna hear your voice again. I still love you so dearly. Text me?
>>
>>37346985
where are you from op?
>>
>>37347012
Midwest
>>
>>37347024
im east USA, you seem very cute and interesting but you're probably far too far. i hope you find someone nona
>>
>>37347065
Add me and find out (:

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.