[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: avgchaser.jpg (1013 KB, 828x928)
1013 KB
1013 KB JPG
Are there any, I mean like at all, cis male chasers who are fetishistically attracted to trans women, love the cock and all that, BUT, specifically are only or maybe even just MORE into AGP/transbian-ish trans women vs androphiles, like maybe they want the thrill of the chase or the nerdy traits or something.

I'm not asking if this is common, I'm sure it isn't, but does it exist at all? If so, what is that like?
>>
>>37342508
i dunno i like the nerdy types, but i'd probably tell her to shut the fuck up if she went on about being AGP/meta-attracted
>>
Yeah it's me. I'm just a gymbro type guy with zero gender brainworms I end up extremely attracted to weird AGP type transbians all the time, I don't know why. It's resulted in some actual heartbreak for me frankly I'm still recovering from getting dumped stone cold by a girl I was in love with who abruptly decided her sexuality was 100% sapphic after meeting other transbians online. Wouldn't recommend this route for anyone, I wish I could just pine for BPD husstuss hunnies like a normal guy.
>>
>>37342508
I like transbians more since have bunch of fetishes themselves and also because most are also into twinks in you're cute enough
>>
>>37342527
what if the could not shut up about being AGP/meta-attracted, and had literally met Anne Lawrence irl and gotten a signed copy of "men trapped in men's bodies" and wanted to go on a road trip to see if you could meet Dr. Blanchard together and just have coffee and pick his brain?

>>37342542
Has it ever worked?
>>
>>37342591
would probably dump. boring annpying special interest
>>
>>37342591
wdym has it ever worked? No. I've tried it a few times and they just use me as a body pillow or as a validation dispenser until the novelty of having some big boy as arm candy wears off, then they go date the women that they actually love.
>>
>>37342659
What if she had other, deep interests as well, she just fucking loved the idea of a long weird-sounding greek-derived word to describe her intense sexual arousal by self feminization?

>>37342665
>they just use me as a body pillow
wat?
>>
>>37342508
I don't think men think that far. It stops at "hot tranny, dick erect now"
>>
>>37342508
lol why his palms look so huge and arms so long?
>>
I miss chasergen bros
>>
>>37342508
Yeah, me. HSTSes are just effeminate gays (annoying, dumb). AGPs are intelligent and have a higher potential to be attractive because they want to look like the male ideal of femininity, instead of just copying ciswomen. Plus transbians just seem more romantic as well. The only problem is that I enjoy being male and having big muscles and lifting heavy things, so my only hope is to convert one? I haven't figured out that part of the plan yet.
>>
>>37342686
>wat?
someone to hug, some comfort to make them feel good, someone to make them feel small and safe, idk. I'm hurting like hell rn so anything I say will be biased so I'm not going to make conjecture but what I'm getting at is they used me as a stand-in for a relationship until they were ready for the one they secretly wanted.
>>
>>37342737
>Hot tranny
So they won't go for AGPs kek
>>
>>37342508
Nerdy autistic girls are my type
It's rough for how often they're usually transbian
>>
>>37342901
some agps are hot
>>
>>37342508
nerdy autistic alt effeminate gays are my thing
>>
>>37343117
this basically. tfw no autistic trans gf to cosplay with at anime conventions and then take home and do freaky sex with. god why even live?
>>
autism is sinful
>>
>>37343221
Hot
>>
>>37342508
I am an AGP crossdresser and guys like to fuck me and tell me I'm a girl lol

I don't think they know what AGP is nor do I care.
>>
>>37342799
There are plenty of AGPs who’d love to have a guy like you.
>>
>>37342799
You clearly don't know what you're talking about, or haven't met enough of either type ("type" is a stretch since AGPedos don't even qualify as trans women). I hope you don't find out the truth in a painful way.
>>
>>37342508
that describes my bf. he really likes indulging my agp and likes that i have agp. i fear sometimes he may be a repper living vicariously through me but hes flat out told me he doesnt see me long term, so if he troons its whatever
>>
>>37342799
Yeah but their facial muscle distribution is not feminine unlike husstuss
>>
>>37342508
Yeah, they're called eggs lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.