[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DQQhR47UMAACWMg.jpg (92 KB, 668x846)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
growing out my hair and dyeing it blond as a first step in Linkmoding
>>
File: Linkmode.jpg (374 KB, 1684x1080)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>37343164
Gratz
>>
Breath of the wild was so much fun, why is it so hard for me to get invested in Tears of the Kingdom?
>>
>>37344803
it doesn't get fun until you cheat and build a hovercycle with near-endless fuel and automated turrets
>>
>>37344803
i feel like botws mystery of rediscovering your memories and the weird new world pulled me in a lot more (regardless of whether the story pays off or not), i lovethe sandbox of totk but it didnt engross me in the game like playing skyward sword as a kid or botw
>>
>>37343164
YWNBAL
>>
>>37344803
>>37345025
Is it just me or did both of these games become boring really quick? Once I realized how easy everything was in the game, everything started to feel pointless. It started out so comfy and awesome but then it felt empty after a short while. I really wanted to like both of these games.
>>
>>37345864
No Zelda is actually hard outside of the NES games. They’ve been meme’d to death but if you want a Zelda game with a challenge your best bet is dark souls and elden ring.
>>
>>37345896
But I like the world of Zelda. I feel like the previous Zelda games weren't hard, but these two just felt mind numbingly easy, like every puzzle was brainless and it autosaves during fights with enemies which also makes them much easier to defeat.
>>
>>37345952
It sounds like youll need to resort to rom hacks and fangames
>>
>>37345896
desu i never got that comparison, soulsborne usually really lacks the puzzles, demon's is probably the closest and the newer ones get further and further lol
>>
>>37345864
i was really sick of TOTK by the end but i feel like the enemies do a lot more damage than old games which made it one of the trickier ones relatively speaking? dungeon enemies and bosses were easy but i would get popped by a random wild enemy sometimes, i guess i was probably just too lazy to make elixirs and batchcook which makes you immortal, but it wasnt AS dead easy as like TP/OoT/SS combat.
but the awful dungeon design was what made me feel super bored with it in both, its a shame because it has some really great things about it. i liked driving the spirit guardians arms and legs back to the mecha builder every time, it was cute...
>>
>>37346078
It’s the z targetting and fantasy setting
>>
>>37346150
Yeah, it had elements that could have been used in a more interesting way, but then it uses them in the lamest most brainless way possible.
>>
File: Elfmode.jpg (286 KB, 1631x1080)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
Gonna replay ocarina thanks to all the Zelda talk
>>
>>37343164
real tho, promised my friend I'd cosplay link for him if I ever passed lol
>>
>>37345668
yes i will!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.