[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fall-leaf.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
hey y'all, new bread, thread for cis women who love trans women and vice versa

QOTT: whats your ideal fall date

the speil, no yaoi, no t4t etc. not every space is made for you if you don't like c4t get out
>>
>QOTT
i wanna go on cute cafe dates and walking on a trail with a lot of pretty trees around!! there's a trail along a river in my city, but no more cute girl to take :(
>>
s2g we barely even get fall anymore where i live. it's like summer til mid-october then it turns to winter the second we hit november -_-
most of my favorite clothes are fall clothes too
>>
>>37344898
but (re: fall dates)
idk, maybe just going for a walk in a more picturesque part of town around sunset
and i baked a pie earlier that we can have when we get back home
>>
>>37344837
you'll find the girl for you soon anon that sounds lovely

>>37344898
more or less the same for me what kinda fall clothes do you wear

>>37344937
cute! what kinda pie? would/did you bake it with her

also a link to the discord for y'all: https://discord.gg/YsnjATX7
>>
>>37345080
i'm not super into fashion rly but i love wearing brown & earth tones. get excited when the heat dies down enough i can start wearing sweaters, blazers, cord trousers, longer skirts idk
the pie would be whatever her favorite is and it would be a surprise... (my favorite is pecan fwiw)
>>
>>37345954
nice! i've tried to get more into fashion lately, my stuff is mostly primed for winter, sweaters jackets etc.

i was talking of mine and she was waiting for temperatures to drop a little so she could wear turtlenecks and stuff (we live in texas its really warm out)

pecan is nice, sweet but also nutty kinda, apples, peaches, or some kinda berry would be my favorite but i think thats just the sugar content
>>
bump
>>
hello /c4t/ thread your local reminder that older lesbians have all trips and names filtered due to cultural bias so if you want to call an older girl mommy you need to post as anon like a normal person <3
>>
>>37348885
yes ma'am
>>
i'd date a t girl if only she was both feminine and masculine + tall, no surgery stuff.. and not extremely insane or promiscuous
don't throw socks at me
>>
File: 1726844168834757.jpg (45 KB, 672x640)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>37344507
We are so back
>>
>>37345080
I'm already banned or is the old one
>>
>>37348885
trvth nvke
t. all posts with name field used for anything are filtered for me
>>
c4t is cringe, t4t supremacy
>>
>>37350282
dm me on discord,

dapocalypse
>>
File: laurel halo - quarantine.jpg (811 KB, 2048x2048)
811 KB
811 KB JPG
bmup
>>37349574
what counts as satisfactorily "both feminine and masculine"
how tall is tall enough
uhh
how insane is "extremely" insane
>>
>>37353144
NTA but

I think that there are some features that flip to being attractive if you look overall feminine?

stronger facial features, broad shoulders even provided you have a good shape otherwise
>>
>>37355116
oh sure androgyny can be hot i was mainly just curious about their specific taste in it
>>
>>37355868
its not necessarily just androgyny, just like, i feel like certain features get universally attractive if you look overall feminine while they might be a detriment otherwise
>>
File: IMG_3388.jpg (58 KB, 522x522)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>37353144
Laurel halo is so good but charli xcx is the only valid c4t artist
>>
>>37344507
>cis women who love transwomen thread
>26 hours and 20 replies
>half are trannies complaining about no gf
>one cis woman in the thread
>she literally just wants a man

About what I expected.
>>
>>37357428
nobody is complaining about no gf and nobody here is talking about how they just want a man
>>
>>37357428
cis women don't use 4chan and they aren't attracted to trannies at all
>>
>>37357428
this gens been dead for months at this point, every now and then someone tries reviving it
and even when it was active half of the thread would invariably just be arguing about the basic premise and whether or not it was valid lmao
but it was mostly chill and comfy apart from that i get why you'd want it back
>>
I need constant 24/7 validation from cis women
>>
Ideal date has lots of cuddles. I like nightwalks lol. We can have fun and just talk. Those tend to be the most fun.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.