[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3534.jpg (499 KB, 750x722)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
it legit sucks that i can't be enough of a real woman for any of the men im actually into. yeah plenty of queers find me hot, but i don't want to just be a sex toy, i want to be a wife, a mother, i want to get pregnant and have kids and start a family and it actually hurts.
>>
>>37432223
Maybe meet in the middle and pick the least gay guy willing to date you and try to steer him more towards starting a traditional family with you using adoption or a surrogate mother.
>>
>>37432223
Maybe it's cuz I'm a bit older but I know lots of queer people who are settled down, in stable relationships, with a house, kids, etc
>>
>>37432308
>and then i woke up
>>
>>37432271
Actual good advice? On /tttt/?
>>
>>37432223
You can find the straight guy of your dreams, I promise you can. If I found the perfect guy for me, and he also wants to settle down, get married, and eventually start a family, then you can too. Your future husband may not be close, but he is out there somewhere. Luckily the internet let's you talk to people all over the world so it's much easier to find him than its ever been in history. You just need to close the distance after meeting him.
>>
Honestly life isn't so long and it is made up of mostly pettiness, try not to take it so seriously, it'll be over soon anyway
>>
>>37432223
That's cool. What sort of childcaring experience do you have? You do have at least some experience caring for your siblings or cousins right?
>>
Self indulgent whiny trades about wanting to embrace the traditional family and be a mother are so annoying.
>>
>>37433321
spent years grooming children on discord.
>>
>>37433345
>Self indulgent whiny trades about wanting to embrace the traditional family and be a mother are so annoying.
The worst of it is these people don't want these things because of any healthy instinct and desire but instead for purely selfish and vain reasons - to "complete" their passing fantasies they fixate upon.
>>
>>37433321
is this something men care about?
I worked at a summer camp for a few years
>>
>>37434509
>is this something men care about?
Men who actually want a family will think about this and be advised on it by their relatives and close female friends. There are some mega red flags for women to avoid having kids with them.
>>
>>37432223
chappell roan needs to shut up and disappear then get old and die
>>
>>37432223
Sadly same but I'm gay. It's such a crippling envy and despair
>>
>>37434554
most men knock up women without even thinking about the fact they'll actually have to take care of a kid until they're actually born
unless you're from some 18th century aristocracy family no one cares
>>
>>37432308
Yeah, same here. It's usually around the mid-late 30s that they start to settle down. Though in most cases they still have 'open relationships', which means if you're a monogamyfag you're gonna have a rough time.
Kids are rare though, I've only seen a couple of cases of that and it was usually a situation where a bi dude who was a single dad married a gay dude, rather than an adoption situation since it's actually pretty hard to adopt as a gay couple.
>>
>>37434437
>ugh these troons dont want to get pozzed and shit in a diaper, trads suck!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.