[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hngd44.jpg (27 KB, 656x419)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>lesgen uses more anime pictures, more intimate photos of women

>cisles gen uses more realist photos with posts, less depictions of intimate women

how queer......
>>
>>37525729
Shalom indeed…
>>
tgirls should be blocked from watching or referencing anime during their baby trans phase. amazon should also block from ordering programmer socks.
>>
>>37525729
>picrel
Transition goals
>>
>>37525747
trvth nvke.
>>
>>37525729
they're both populated by trans women so this doesn't really tell you anything. Besides I guess, how people like to represent themselves to cultivate a particular image. Which you fell for. Like an idiot.
>>
>>37525729
the reason for this is that trans women feel like creeps for lusting after pictures of real women and they also dont like using pics of other trans women because its transbian rapehon behavior to lust over fellow trannies. also lesgen is less horny that clg overall
>>
>>37525729
its literally just that lago likes that, theres nothing deep about it lol
>>
>>37528821
>posts coomer yuri art
>her troon simps take the blame for it
bravo lagoterf
>>
>implying /clg/ isn't full of sexual deviants
rookie mistake op
>>37514649
>>37508466
>>37514552
>>37514673
>>37514560
>>37514225
>>37514471
>>37510341
>>37514595
>>
>>37533008
/thread
>>
>>37525729
lesgen is literally one of the most normal gen. the only problem is those 2-3 incel anons who hate cis women and acorn with her rapehonism and racism
>>
>>37525729
Hiya, I’ve posted the OP for /lesgen/ most of the time in the past several months. Since you’re basically talking about the pictures I’ve chosen, here’s your response:

I usually pick anime/cartoon depictions of wlw couples. But I do also choose real images of lesbian couples from Pinterest, paintings, or cute animals. I usually choose yuri for one simple reason: it’s far more prevalent when it comes to lesbian content. Second reason is this is literally an anime website. Third reason is that it’s cute while also relatable - it’s the coziness a drawing can capture that a picture of two strangers posing usually fails to. Fourth reason is that posting pictures of real couples comes with the weirdness of posting someone’s pics without their consent on fucking 4chan. Even if they’re on Pinterest, I doubt most would be happy with that.

I’ll post coomerbait as the OP pic sometimes if I’m feeling it. Because it’s my decision. I’m also a cis lesbian btw, as someone else mentioned earlier. YW!
>>
>>37533249
didnt ask for your life story
>>
>>37534078
Didn’t ask for your opinion.
>>
>>37534132
that's not an opinion, mouthbreather
>>
>>37534152
That’s crazy but who asked?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.