[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1728486750934552.png (83 KB, 720x666)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
prev >>37557112
>>
Feet
>>
https://youtu.be/HkGjoRPpWqA
>>
File: IMG_3448.jpg (57 KB, 474x650)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Armpits
>>
>>37561364
Femboy thighjob
>>
I'm feeling so stressed and anxious this morning, my tummy feels upset and I feel like the other shoe is going to drop any moment even though there is nothing coming. I already called off last Wednesday so I had to come in. I'm taking some days off early next month
>>
>>37561410
Aww, poor baby, posting hole will make you feel better
>>
>>37561410
I hear posting your feet is a good way to calm down.
>>
Wait can you guys get icks? I thought that was a woman thing
>>
>>37561364
neet top and neet bottom sex
>>
>>37561453
I need this so bad
>>
>>37561447
I went to a comedy show on a date and my date had a really obnoxious laugh and was laughing at things I did not find funny so I stopped going on dates with him
>>
>>37561410
Take some slow deep breaths anon it's gonna be fine unless you live in florida
>>
>>37561447
Yeah, gays have icks as well.

>>37561418
>>37561429
I'm at work, so no and yeah I don't even want to go do any hoe activity tonight. I think I'm just gonna try to sleep and make this week go by
>>
>>37561447
I ick hard
Everyone icks
It's only a woman than because it's a man thing to get icks about words like ick
>>
>>37561470
>>37561477
What are your icks?
>>
File: IMG_3452.jpg (252 KB, 959x1274)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
Could you date a furry
>>
Sex isn't a spectrum. Biological sex is bimodal and intersex is a genetic deformation, it's not a third or new sex
>>
>>37561486
Biological sex isn't bimodal, but binary
>>
>>37561486
What about when you have barbie genitals (i.e. nothing there)
>>
If you are voting for Kamala, why? Don't mention Trump or the Republican party.
If you are not voting for her no need to respond, you're not who I'm curious abour.
>>
Sex isn’t a spectrum. We have a male a female and fetus development issues that present as inter sex.
Some people just can’t comprehend that birth defects are exceptions.
>>
>>37561496
Enshrining Roe v Wade, weed legalization, unrealized gains tax.
>>
Trying to find someone on Grindr that would agree to anal sex with condom, and no oral sex since no one wants protected oral and I've gotten throat gonorrhea five times now. No one is interested.
>>
>>37561485
Possibly. The suits do nothing for me.
>>
>>37561513
Ur lyinggg
>>
>>37561485
no but i wanna be a cool tabaxis
>>
>>37561483
Moustaches
Boxer shorts
Jittery from too much drugs and chemsex
Men over 40
Cat guys
>>
>>37561525
this is the literal perfect man
>>
>>37561483
My icks are being unreasonable, not taking personal accountability, and not being vers
>>
>>37561528
No, you are
>>
>>37561486
>bimodal
>not binary
>not a spectrum
Lol
>>
>>37561541
stooooooooppp ;))
>>
File: 20241009_112734.jpg (2.36 MB, 4000x3000)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
>>37561364
Just left court
>>
>>37561532
Those aren't icks, but reasonable demands. Icks should be something thats possibly indicative of something bad - like wearing turtlenecks.
>>
>>37561483
>League of Legends, other "hardcore" or competitive gamers
>Crashing out
>Texting and driving
>Alcoholics and gamblers
>>
>>37561456
ruining gaming chairs at 3 in the morning >:3
>>
>>37561496
Trump and Trump supporters are why I'm voting for Kamala lol
>>37561555
OK uhhhhh how about letting their pets lick their face and not training them to behave in general
>>
>>37561552
Did u get the restraining order passed?
>>
>>37561552
you're so brave holden
>>
All fetuses are born default female until a Y chromosome is introduced wherein the fetus transitions during development. The most typical destination of this development is the male sex however the fetus doesn't always receive strictly X or strictly Y or the fetus does not make the transition all the way. Dismissing it as a genetic anomaly doesn't erase the reality of intersex people because the core mechanism behind evolution is genetic anomalies
>>
>>37561569
Getting our neet juices everywhere...
>>
File: 20241009_114800.jpg (3.32 MB, 4000x3000)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB JPG
>>37561579
I got a temporary order, downside is that I have to go back to court a couple days before my birthday in December. If he doesn't show up to the next one I get a proper one for 3 years
>>
>>37561447
Bawtawms our weemen
>>
>>37561483
>Gambling
>Alcoholics
>Stoners
>Christians
>Fatties
>BPD Thots
>>
File: 20241006_113630.jpg (1.53 MB, 4000x1848)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
Guess who isn't an aids riddled whore :3
>>
>>37561573
Yeah why do white people let dogs lick their face it's so gross
>>
>>37561589
Nice, just be wary the orders dont rly do much
>>
>>37561597
And tahts on periodt
>>
>>37561532
im vers but i tell people im bottom when i dont wanna top them so i dont hurt their feelings
>>
I hate birds
>>
>>37561588
id prefer if it was all in me :3
>>
>>37561597
Pride weekend is coming up in my city and there's always a tent set up in the park to get a 15 minute HIV test and we used to do it as just like a fun game but like, lol, imagine finding out in that setting
>>
Bawtawms ‘n’ tawps owo
>>
>>37561593
Hey, i have bpd and i'm nice :c
>>
>>37561607
I'm aware but it at least gives me some level of legal protection. Downside is i have to go to my sheriff in the county my work is located, followed by where i live.
>>
>>37561621
What if it leaks out ?
>>
>>37561603
It's not just a white person thing but yea it's gross
>>37561610
For hookups where you don't plan to really get to know the guy I think that's fair I'm just also not super into hookups
>>
>>37561628
that's what we all say
t.ranner 5+ mental illnesses
>>
>>37561644
No offense, but you are a tranner :3
>>
>>37561483
>Beards that cover the whole bottom half of the face
>Picky eater
>Performative obsessions with appearing masc (thats a girly drink etc)
>Dutch
>Picky eater
>Actively hates animals
>>
>>37561638
>don't just look at it, eat it
>>
>>37561635
Yeah it's a hassle, hope the other guy gets hit by a truck, it's a better measure
>>
File: IMG_5273.jpg (37 KB, 828x178)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
it cant be a coincidence
>>
>>37561663
Good boy
>>
Imagine an alcoholic top emptying his bladder into your anus.
>>
>>37561688
it's not that great
>>
Doing an enema so my bottom can rim me later
>>
I am not leaving this neets house till im high and full of cum
>>
>>37561713
My bottom likes it dirty
>>
>>37561713
how thoughtful of u
>>
>>37561740
Grim
>>
File: IMG_3450.jpg (420 KB, 959x1630)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
Remember bottoms, there's no good that comes from holding your top to any standard. If you have rock bottom expectations, you can only be pleasantly surprised!
>>
my bf is literally a BPD picky eater who lets his dog lick his face kek
>>
>>37561731
Im neeting so hard rn
>>
>>37561659
Why hate picky eaters?
>>
my bf is a psl god and he's also me
>>
>>37561123
Ok, effortposting. I just want to preface this by acknowledging that I am fully aware that I am innately biased by my family and the cultural values I was raised in. Hardly anyone of any religion can claim otherwise unless they are totally foreign converts, which I am not, so this will not be some 100% objective stand-alone argument for Christianity. Just my own thought process. I think first and foremost, I'm prompted to be religious by a number of things which suggest to me the existence of a higher power. Morality is the biggest one. If morality exists (I believe that it does) then there has to be some kind of singular and final authority. Even if you're a total materialist atheist, if you believe in morals you must believe they come from some authoritative source like Society as a collective. I just think it makes more sense that God is the moral authority and that's where your conscience comes from, not from social pressure. There are other questions too like the origin of the universe, problems with macro evolution, emotions that seem to serve no evolutionary purpose, the human capacity for art, etc. that lead me to believe that there is some higher power. Ok, but why Christianity specifically then? Let's compare vs the other major world religions (Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism) The first and simplest argument for Christianity over other religions is that it is the only one with an emphasis on love. I would assume that if some higher power, who is a supreme being, goes out of his way to make a creation, he would love that creation. All other religions focus on legalism or various forms of mysticism, but not love. I mentioned historicity in my earlier post and I think that it's also totally indisputable whether you're religious or not that Christianity has the most legitimate historical accounts other than Islam. The problem with Islam however, ironically, is that it claims to believe in Jesus ("Isa"). 1/?
>>
>>37561776
dire need of loser date/hookup to do loser things
>>
girl not (1/?) go tell god
>>
>>37561781
Because it's good to try new foods since you might like them especially if someone else likes them and wants to share them with you
>>
>>37561781
Generally a sign of immaturity and incuriostiy
>>
Enema done, shower time
>>
im a prison gay bottom because im a 5'4 submissive beta
>>
>>37561803
Fuck u i wanna read
>>
Girl, so confusing
>>
The hurricane is picking up, fortunately I still have power so I can still play video games
>>
>>37561799
Same bro, where ya from ?
>>
>>37561843
it's only confusing if you can't relinquish your own preconceived notions. you know what they say about assuming.
>>
>>37561795
Morality is a symptom of humans being a social species and thus morality developed in such a way to promote pro-social behavior. Outside of humanity it doesn't exist. If you kill someone out of spite/hatred and no one finds out about it, there is no external force that will punish you on this Earth.
>>
i'm serious exchange emails shut the fuck up
>>
>>37561849
louisiana swamp hell
>>
Louisiana swamp ass
>>
>>37561795
>if you believe in morals you must believe they come from some authoritative source like Society as a collective
They could come from individual people, coming together to form norms but with each person being their own ultimate authority.
I agree that Christianity is the best of the Abrahamic religions but find that Buddhism actually makes a lot more sense than anything else if you are trying to completely rationalize religion.
If you don't believe in the physical resurrection of the body of christ I would consider you to be a cultural Christian rather than a true believer (which is a good thing)
>>
gm
>>
>>37561892
that is true that's a epidemic here
>>
>>37561903
now i wanna visit
>>
Kinda weird to have a hurricane destroying Florida but we'll have perfect fall weather throughout the entire weekend one state over
>>
File: GZdORa8XAAAjfZY.jpg (201 KB, 2000x1938)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>
File: Lights.jpg (286 KB, 929x1327)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
Whats up, gaygen?
>>
Florida is COOKED. The hurricane isn’t really going to start for 3 hours and the rain downpour is so strong it feels like my windows are going to come crashing in

They probably will later desu. Well. At least I have some booze… not exactly sure what I’m gonna do if we get flooded out entirely
>>
>>37561886
Different continents xd
>>
>>37561907
you want to visit louisiana for ass sweat?
>>
>>37561911
haha the hurricanes bringing fall here the 10 day forecast is for nice temps
>>
>>37561795
So, either every single Christian account pre-Muhammad is corrupted and Jesus never actually claimed to be God, or Islam is false. Except... Muhammad tacitly endorsed the "people of the book" in his day... which means that those scriptures must have been uncorrupted... and we have those manuscripts... so... Regarding Judaism, if you study the scriptures and then look at modern rabbinic/talmudic Judaism it's clear to see that Jesus was the fulfilment of the old testament and that these so called Jews are really just Tanakh revisionists and mystics that totally disregard all the prophecies and are in contradiction with their own dogma constantly. Buddhism doesn't work for me because it doesn't address the morality problem, and desu I don't know that much about Hinduism but it just seems ridiculous and incoherent. I'm also drawn to Christianity by the fruits of it's adherents. In my experience Christians are wonderful people on average and Christian societies have produced most everything we appreciate about modern life. The last thing I'll say is that it just speaks to me personally and I have faith that it is the true religion. I've never had any direct miraculous experiences, but I have felt extraordinary feelings of peace during prayer that don't just seem self induced to me. So yeah, that's why IMO if you're going to be religious then Christianity makes the most sense.
>>
>>37561923
Bro u were supposed to evacuate I hope you aren't in the ded zone
>>
>>37561894
I don't like Buddhism because purging yourself of earthly desires seems like a fraught exercise. If you don't want for anything that's not zen, that's depression
>>
>>37561925
absolutely. and there's a festival going on or something, idk i'm not usian.
>>
>>37561947
there's a festival going on like every other day
>>
>>37561659
Ooo, add picky eater to my list>>37561562

>Can I have that without the onions
Literally makes me soft.
>>
>>37561921
Hey Timur! Are you feeling any better today? I'm in the middle of cleaning my room at the moment, then I'm probably going to try and book tickets for an art exhibition I'm going to see in a few months. How are you doing?
>>
U broke haux wanna... yap yap yap about religion while U clinging onto that ONE piece of TRUE RELIGION U bought 2nd hand...
>>
Flamboyant gay boomer I've never seen before just bit his lip and whole ass eye fucked me while I was waiting in the lunch checkout line.
>>
>>37561513
u r me?
its always suck me good and ill do condoms...
oh well i guess im a bitch
>>
>>37561944
>If you don't want for anything that's not zen, that's depression
no that's contentment.
>>
Takoyaki and spicy tuna roll for lunch :3
>>
>>37561953
see this and ass sweat is a lifestyle change i actively work for
>>
>>37561960
Hey. I'm good. My husband get me to tell him why im upset. He kiss my eye scars and cheer me up. He is good at it. Thank you. How are you?
>>
what is it with eurofags wanting southern bottom guys?
>>
>>37561934
What if all people are corrupted (by sin, for example) and so were not able to accurately state the word of God? Maybe all of everything that isn't God has been corrupted like it says in the Bible? What if prayer is basically the same thing as transcendental meditation?
>>37561944
The idea is to not want for anything period. Basically to see everything as zen. At least that's what I've gathered from it. It's basically the religion of "it is what it is"
>>
File: 1728477354654750.png (536 KB, 1080x1080)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>37561992
O.K.
>>
>>37561975
But I don't think absolute contentment is possible or even all that desirable. I read a comic that depicted heaven and since everyone is perfectly happy in heaven, all anyone ever did was sit around in chairs all day, doing nothing
>>
>>37561987
going to a festival and then having hot car sex after don't sound too bad actually now that I think about it
>>
>>37561589
toxic socks
jesus captching drunk is hella hard
>>
>>37562005
is this a real picture?
>>
>>37561867
This is the atheistic position with integrity. Most will not admit this. It's always funny to me that most modern moral fags (crying about muh slavery or women's rights or whatever) are atheists when the only actual consistent belief for an atheist to have is totally brutal Darwinian nihilism.
>>37561894
If each person is their own ultimate authority then you don't really have one collective morality, you have thousands of different competing moralities. From a personal perspective you must either cede moral authority to the collective, or you are asserting your own morality.
>>
Never have a heard a Christian coping so hard lmao you're going to die and it's gonna be BLACK
>>
>>37562009
nirvana (enlightenment) is neither heaven or hell and is unfathomable to us, all we know is what we're told, that it is the end of suffering and the unsatisfactory nature of life.
>>
>>37562021
Just because morality is a social construct doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Humans invented money but it very much is a real thing that exists.
>>
>>37561781
Its a surface level pet peeve that goes deep into a bunch of toxic personality traits
Also i cook/eat a pretty wide array of stuff so its going to be a long relationship if I need to make sure theres no onions or garlic or crunchy vegetables or peanuts in whatever I make
>>
>>37561867
You yourself have, that carries its consequences.
The world is energy and the way you charge yourself reflects in how you interact with the universe and thus how it interacts with you. There's no unaccounted for action in the universe, the simulation is complete.
Don't kid yourself, there's no degree of separation between you and the universe, we're all it, so when you do something those waves ripple through everything, you included. A wise man knows if he wants to slap a man he does as well to slap himself, either way we are at a net loss.
>>
>>37561900
its crazy that this amazing clip happened 2 years ago and im only now seeing it cause its trending on twitter the past few days
>>
>>37561934
Thanks for your perspective!
>>
It would be interesting to hear from people who have uncommon belief in afterlife.
>>
you're all shitting up the thread with something so easily solved by you logging off and roping immediately
>>
>>37561900
hello dear sis
how is you
tell me about your second good time while i jerk
>>
>>37562009
What if absolute contentment / heaven is just being urself and living in the moment and not caring or worrying about right or wrong like how the bible says that when the kingdom of heaven is on earth people won't speak of sin
>>37562021
>From a personal perspective you must either cede moral authority to the collective, or you are asserting your own morality.
I think everyone asserts their own morality and some people just get their personal morality by adopting that of what they see as the collective. I don't think that there is a universal collective morality unless it's so broad that it is effectively meaningless.
>>
>>37562038
>Just because morality is a social construct doesn't mean that it doesn't exist
Yes it does. It's not really capital M Morality if that's the case, it's just a bunch of opinions from a bunch of talking monkeys.
>>
File: GYcZR2XbAAA7snf.jpg (75 KB, 961x999)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>
>>37562041
I'm saying that the fabric of the universe does not have the capacity to care or judge actions as right and wrong. It is subject to the physical laws of its own reality but it is otherwise completely unfeeling. Humans have imposed morality upon the world, and that's a good thing
>>
>when they go through your icloud and read the short stories you wrote for then under the assumption that it's fact and not fiction
>when they subtly make references to your works acknowledging having read them
>when they're uncomfortable around you because they can tell you know they voided your right to privacy based upon how they're acting
>when they call you a schizo for calling them out with insufficient evidence (cause they don't know how you know they know)
>>
>>37562061
What if we literally are a bunch of opinionated talking monkeys?
>>
File: IMG_20241009_183727.jpg (313 KB, 1080x715)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>37561795
>Morality is the biggest one. If morality exists (I believe that it does) then there has to be some kind of singular and final authority

is this a larp
ru staight up fucking retarded
>>
>>37561795
If morals come from God and not social norms why do 5 year olds struggle to understand them and have to be raised well? Why do people who aren't raised well do bad things? Why are antisocial people incapable of altruistically sticking to gods morals?
>>
>>37562069
we need more rape
>>
>>37562068
Then you should do whatever you want to whenever you want to and you have absolutely no ground to stand on whenever someone does something that you don't like other than the fact that you don't like it.
>>37562069
How is that retarded?
>>
>>37562061
>it's just a bunch of opinions from a bunch of talking monkeys
Sis I hate to tell you but that's our exact situation. Believing in a divine power that elevates our nature is largely coping with the fact that we are left spinning on a rock in the middle of nowhere, and we are all destined to return to the void of death. I don't know if it's a noble lie or a tragedy that people will live their entire lives looking forward to a better existence they will never see, since their consciousness won't even be around to find out they were wrong
>>
>>37562086
stop bullying delta pls
>>
>>37562066
>when you're paranoid
>>37562091
>Then you should do whatever you want to whenever you want to and you have absolutely no ground to stand on whenever someone does something that you don't like other than the fact that you don't like it
Works 4 me and seems to accurately describe how everyone behaves already
>>
>>37562107
yeah sure okay
>>
>>37562091
Unfortunately you shouldn't do whatever you want because you still have to live in a society with other people. Morality is the code of behavior that makes people most get along
>>
>>37562064
underrated post
>>
>>37561364
So what's the word for someone that is lightweight yet very muscular?
>>
File: EyjnhmDWUAYGiu_.jpg (63 KB, 675x601)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
... still not interesting.

Philosophys for fags.
>>
File: IMG_20241009_184643.jpg (220 KB, 1080x780)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>37561795
>problems with macro evolution
ahahahahahahahah fuck ehy r the hot ones dumm

fuck i love it when the buzz starts dampening the face feeling

ever seen an 1.2 kg heat round penetrate a zigger ass loooooooo
>>
>>37562039
>Its a surface level pet peeve that goes deep into a bunch of toxic personality traits
"I wont eat anything with onions in it" is always the biggest sign someone has some shit to work out before they are worth anyones time
>>
>>37561589
who is he and what did he do?
>>
>>37562130
I agree the existence of God and morality is doodoo. We have to get down to the real questions: how do I enjoy bottoming? Every time I stick something up my butt it feels like I need to poop
>>
>>37561688
hot
me when bish
>>
>>37562142
Incoming meltdown.
>>
>>37562127
We call them twunks
>>
>>37562039
What if they have severe allergies to certain things? Like I can’t eat Bananas, fish, or certain things because my body will kill me if I do :p
>>
>>37562161
Try weed and making sure that you are empty of poop first
>>
>>37562169
My disgust turns to pity but Im still not going to want to date them
>>
>>37562169
Allergies are obviously an exception but if you lie about having allergies when you're really just a picky eater you better not get caught or it's over
>>
>>37562091
What if I just wanted to be courteous and actually gave a fuck about other people's feelings the whole time? You might need a book to do that, but I don't and plenty of people with the book do not, so?

>>37561867
https://youtu.be/FSL9aBr-uGY?si=rJ9-0qRafkjBAmIx

Idk the specifics of this case, it may have been set up, but social animals are well known to behave altruistically, there is a lot of study on it involving rats.
>>
>>37562082
This is explained in Genesis.
>>37562118
This sounds nice on the surface, and is consistent, but it's still totally heartless. No love, just utilitarianism.
>>
gay sex with boys
>>
fug i love ethanol
>>
>>37562044
wtf i didnt even realize
the media must have suppressedit smdh...
>>
File: 1725765196936765.jpg (13 KB, 154x217)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>37562205
>>
>>37562175
Sounds really superficial of you honestly, like I get the picky eater part and agree 100% but, allergies and certain food proteins affect everyone differently.
>>37562179
Anyone who lies about being allergic to something isn’t worth my time.
>>
>>37562198
>This is explained in Genesis.
Neither of my parents were religious, so I've never read even 1 bibles verse. Could you sum it up in a line or 2? Or tell me which verse to read?
>>
>>37562198
>noooooo it can't be real because I don't like it
>>
>>37562198
What if love is utilitarian and so is religion?
Isn't God being utilitarian by punishing sin and rewarding good deeds? Shouldn't you know Christians by their works? Don't you judge by fruits?
>>
>>37562185
Yeah if you are a social species it is in your best interest to behave in a pro-social way.
>>37562198
It's a harsh world out there but the goal of human society is to make it a more kind, loving world. Humans invent meaning and love, and I think that's beautiful and powerful.
>>
>>37562198
>No love, just utilitarianism
Why can't it be both, why does love have to be magic instead of being explainable?
If God isn't making anyone be nice isn't it nicer that they are nice anyways?
>>
>>37562223
Nah. Bi.
>>
>>37562235
>Sounds really superficial of you honestly
Im not going to form a long term relationship with someone Im going to accidently kill because I wanted to try a new kind of curry
>b-b-buh egg whites might make my throat close up!
May as well have been deformed at birth
>>
im going to be real sad when i get too old for daddy x son roleplay
i refuse to be the daddy
>>
>>37562281
If you’re lactose intolerant you’re a bitch.
>>
>>37562290
Having a thing for daddies is a safe horse to bet on because as you get older you just get into more age appropriate relationships
>>
>>37562290
you'll just age into doing grandpa x dad roleplay instead boomer
>>
>>37562290
be the daddy getting railed by his slut son
>>
>>37562110
>when you assume they're paranoid so you can write them off instead of having to engage with something that makes you uncomfortable
just don't lie debby. how hard is that?
>>
File: IMG_3456.jpg (245 KB, 1920x1131)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
Hot YouTubers
>>
>>37562302
Not being able to eat fish is almost as bad. It would be worse if it wasn't for cheese.
>>
>>37562323
Heavy Duty Country
>>
>>37562270
kill yourself now
>>
>>37562327
>>37562330
And Nikko Ortiz.
>>
>>37562290
How old are you now?
>>
>>37562302
Funny enough thats the one I e never had a problem with. Ive never met someone whose lactose intolerant that wont eat dairy, they always just accept theyre going to shit their pants later as a part of eating the cheese on a pizza
>>
>>37562330
>right wing outrage bait
This kills the boner
>>
>>37562344
Why?
>>
>>37562322
I generally try not to unless someone is violating my privacy by asking invasive questions. If people are writing you off they probably wouldn't even respond to you or spend time with you.
>>
>>37562323
hickock45
>>
>>37562371
He is sexy regardless. May end he would pin down zigger and hatefuck him.
>>
>>37562327
Not my fault I can’t do it, blame my retarded pituitary gland and my immune system.
>>
Hyacinth is correct IMO. I've looked into many religions too as well as different sects and cults. The lack of love or the "fool's love" as I call it in all of them is very telling. Many seem lovely at first but over time you realize it's all just a show with many conditions you must meet to be accepted by them.

I came across a small christian church once who fully accepted an ex-pedophile, ex-pornstar, and other people who were once on a path to hell into their church. These people put everything aside to practice unconditional love which was beautiful to see. You could just feel how they really loved each other and were genuine. They could have been like everyone else and rejected such people who had done awful things in their past but they trusted in God to accept these people who would have been thrown to the pigs by others.
>>
wassup homos
>>
File: 1728390613577210.jpg (34 KB, 546x145)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>tfw pooners are the only ones who still support gays
>>
>>37562397
Same for lactose intolerant people
>>37562426
Lots of religions are accepting to reformed degenerates. That's who they especially try to attract a lot of the time.
>>
>>37562431
yeah they're usually bi or 'queer'
>>
>>37562426
The church historically has no problem accepting pedos
>>
>>37562185
>What if I just wanted to be courteous and actually gave a fuck about other people's feelings the whole time?
That's fine, but you have to acknowledge that you being courteous has no real significance and it's just your personal inclination as a result of chemicals in your brain and nothing more. Also, when it comes to people who don't feel that way, you must recognize there's nothing "wrong" with them per se, they just have a different permutation of brain chemistry. As long as everyone gets along well right?
>>37562247
>the goal of human society is to make it a more kind, loving world
LOL. Yeah that's totally what you will see if you look around the world today or at any time in history.
>>37562244
There is no such thing as a utility for God, he's the supreme all powerful being.
>>37562260
>why does love have to be magic instead of being explainable?
It's either "magic" or it's mere brain chemicals.
>isn't it nicer that they are nice anyways?
For you sure, but not intrinsically
>>
>>37562443
xanthippe stop replying to me? i know you’re hiding your transphobia with snother alt
>>
>>37562330
He’s a fucking white supremacist retard who knows nothing about guns, nigga can’t even mount a sight right rofl
>>
File: Vinny_IRL.png (1.45 MB, 818x1130)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>37562323
vinny!!!!
>>
>>37562461
i am not him, i am not transphobic and there's no way to know who you are. you can filter me tho, i won't be hurt
>>
>>37562471
He's not white supremacist.
>>
File: biday.jpg (229 KB, 1118x600)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>
>>37562426
Imagine for a moment that unconditional love is a bad thing that incentivizes toxic and bad behaviour, and doesn't hold people accountable.
>>
>>37562455
>Yeah that's totally what you will see if you look around the world today or at any time in history
As dangerous and scary as the media makes the world out to be, humans overall are living longer and safer than any other point in human history
>>
>>37562455
>when it comes to people who don't feel that way, you must recognize there's nothing "wrong" with them per se, they just have a different permutation of brain chemistry
You can lay out some basic ground rules that people forfeit their right to participate in society by violating. These could called laws and enforced by courts, police, and legal systems.
>There is no such thing as a utility for God, he's the supreme all powerful being.
But in
>>37561795
You assumed that God made the universe to love it
Meaning that the utility of the universe is to be something that God loves
If God is all powerful he can love anything/everything (which is what the universe is assumed to be)
If God loves everything in the universe then all of it is meeting the utility of being a thing that is loved
>>
>>37562475
post pics with timestamp then? let’s ser
>>
>>37562486
Unconditional love is romanticized way more than it ought to be, because like if we've promised unconditional love and you kill my family, we're gonna have problems
>>
File: IMG_5350.jpg (1.11 MB, 1620x906)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>37562375
>>If people are writing you off they probably wouldn't even respond to you or spend time with you.
>>
>>37562477
Stfu, you’re actually retarded.
>>
>>37562439
>Lots of religions are accepting to reformed degenerates.
This isn't the case with many of them. Only those practicing true Christianity tend to be truly accepting of them. Scientologists treat gay people as if they are diseased. They will force a young female member to have sexual relations with highschooler if he appears gay and do things behind the scenes to get him to appear less gay, even if it's illegal, such as getting into an underage marriage.
>>
>>37562507
You are call him something he is not.
>>
File: crxxy2mmrrvc1.jpg (68 KB, 720x720)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>37562323
Mark?
>>
>>37562498
i will never post any part of my body on here. you can accept what i've said or you can stay mad
>>
>>37561483
Big Beards
Hates Picky Eaters (i will NOT eat the fucking pickle)
Gun Owner
"Outdoorsman" (kills animals for fun, has to go places without people)
Religious
Possessive
Close Minded
Prude
>>
>>37562533
He has SS Iconography tattooed on him! And it’s obvious that motherfucker fell for the far right pit falls like every guntuber has.
>>
File: IMG_20241009_193624.jpg (726 KB, 1080x1745)
726 KB
726 KB JPG
cтpaшнo
>>
>>37562504
Bleach sucks lol
>>37562520
Yea scientology sucks but they still take ex degenerates
How is forcing a scientology recruit to appear straight any different than a church only accepting someone who is ex gay rather than a practicing gay?
>>
>>37562428
Haii normiepoo :3
>>
>>37562549
I don't think timur is super familiar with American culture so he probably doesn't pick up on the political stuff
>>
>>37562549
Far right people are least racist people I know.
Are you talking about the maltese cross tattoo?
>>
File: IMG_20241009_193919.jpg (664 KB, 918x1300)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
im very unhappy
>>
>>37562486
In my experience unconditional love isn't something a human is capable of, it's a state of mind that comes over you, it's alien-like. It's something given by the holy spirit once you become a true Christian. It's not something you can learn or practice. It's from God directly. It's so foreign compared to romantic love or human ideas of love.
>>
>>37562575
hey red, how are you?
>>
>>37562455
>Has no real significance.
It makes me feel helpful and almost everyone treats me sweetly in return.
>Nothing wrong with others.
In most cases, yeah. It's very rare that someone is outright nasty to a persistently kind person.
In the case of antisocial people they do have a problem with their brain, and are detrimental to the people and society around them, which is wrong.

>It's either magic or brain chemicals
Yeah, exactly one of those is proven to be real, and luckily you have higher levels of reasoning and can choose to leave a bad person despite getting oxytocin hits from them. Ultimately you can still decide if someone is good for you and provides you with reciprocal love.

>Intrinsically
Who cares? This is the problem with religious thinking, all this need for a reason to be happy or do good things, and not actually liking it for your own self.
>>
File: IMG_202409kekdru.jpg (209 KB, 514x683)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
wat r these bois doing
>>
>>37562536
you got catfished by jero btw lmfaooo
>>
File: 1725202572708858hawt.webm (710 KB, 576x1130)
710 KB
710 KB WEBM
jelly larp
>>
>>37562605
that sentence makes no sense. i don't even know what a jero is
>>
File: slavikkkk.jpg (43 KB, 972x732)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
wat timmy latps as
>>
>>37562584
>Far right people are least racist people I know
That's the Russian propaganda talking lol
>>
>>37562603
Either they are doing the pee pee dance while waiting for the porta potties to be available.

Or they are getting ready to smoke weed on a cold day without jackets.
>>
>>37562584
Massive cope, babe. You struck me as one of the more reasonable trips but this is embarrassing
>>
>>37562582
Timur lives in the U.S.
>>
File: il_fullxfuldoggo.jpg (110 KB, 761x1000)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
would euck and fug
>>
>>37562589
No shit.
>>
>>37562620
horrific
>>
>>37562632
He's right.
>>
>>37561923
in my area of Florida (Saint Augustine) just getting some light rain, but may get up to 6ft of storm surge, streets usually flood easily here during a storm so we'll see..
>>
>>37562582
I guess so
>>37562584
I would just shut the fuck up now, you’re ruining any goodwill you previously had.
>>
File: 88bfa26a7e279a5bhya.jpg (237 KB, 1052x1315)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
hya
demans
?
>>
>>37562646
That doesn't mean he's fully aware of US culture
>>37562665
I meam maybe he just so happens to know a particularly tolerant group of far right people but generally the far right is pretty racist lol those are the ethnostate guys
>>
>>37561483
the fuunny thing is i Really dont like if a guy is disrespectful when he is humiliating me
impicky like taht
>>
>>37562595
Talking to the polish twink o.o and he said hes rejecting guys cuz hes taken by me, what do o.o
>>
>>37562671
>>37562645
I don't understand but, OK. Americans really struggle to get along with people have different opinions.
>>
>>37562667
they had a tornado in Ft Myers.. lol
>>
>>37562492
That's not utilitarian. Utilitarianism is when you arbitrarily use some means to an end. God himself is his own mean to any possible end and so everything he does external to his own being is a specific meaningful decision. In the example above "morality" is just an arbitrary means for people to "get along". God choosing to create the universe is not arbitrary.
>>
>>37562690
There is no such thing as racism. Prefering your own is normal.
>>
>>37562696
watch and see where it goes
>>
>>37561485
yeah big cawq, lotsa cums sure

>>37561496
if we really roleplay, i yhink the nigger is more homest than the orange kike
which is insane
the kike is like a spy, worse than the syraight enemy
>>
>>37562698
There's different opinions and then there's white ethnostate, honey.
>>
>>37562584
You told me you weren't problematic a few days ago, and here I was thinking you were a good trip this whole time :c
>>
>>37561713
hole
we need a shortcut for hole pole request
hp
h
p
>>
>>37561781
despise them!
eceb though sometime i am
rules for thee but not for me
teje
>>
>>37562698
We just like to argue, it doesn't necessarily mean that we don't get along outside of the things we are arguing about, unless they are defining character traits.
>>37562703
I don't see how it's arbitrary to optimize for things that cause good outcomes. It's actually way more specific arbitrarily defining God's actions and intents.
>>37562708
>t most racist guy ever probably
>>
>>37562426
udum
>>
>>37562713
Im scared now lmao o.o what if he calls me a bottom
>>
>>37562594
I unconditionally respect people's humanity, for example I would think above the classification 'pedophile' the person is a human first. They ought not be harmed in retribution, and should be cared for in the way that is safest for both them and society. To treat them with radical acceptance, though, only demonstrates that the behaviour is acceptable and offers a safe haven to people who may be a threat to others. That is why I believe in unconditional compassion, but love? No.
>>
>>37562759
are you not a bottom? haven't you guys discussed sexual roles?
>>
File: Thighholster.jpg (291 KB, 1080x936)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
Conservatives and liberals dislike me because i like and hate policies on both sides. Extremists on both sides are crazy. Right wing has been more friendly to me - including black right wingers. Some far left hate white men. Some far right are white supreme. My point was, far right itself does not equal racist. Both far left and far right have many crazy retards equally as bad as other. I barely care about American politics.
>>
https://kick.com/mikesmallsjr

let's watch this hurricane stream together
this gay black man is a hoot
>>
>far right itself does not equal racist
it 200% does
>>
>>37562786
No i am the top :3 and im acc vers :3
Also is it weird to send gm and gn msgs o.o
>>
I love how russians don’t understand shit
>>
>>37562801
Far left objection to white men comes from resentment politics and is embarrassing and cringe, but far right racism is motivated by aesthetic disgust and dehumanization, which is worse
>>
>>37562813
why is he outside on an air mattress
>>37562822
>No i am the top :3 and im acc vers :3
bro...
>Also is it weird to send gm and gn msgs o.o
why would it be?
>>
>>37562838
Noo i am frr i just use :3 for fun, also one of the ppl i ghosted was going to be a bottom :3
>>
>>37562853
i do not believe you but what's important is that you believe you
>>
>>37562801
Conservative doesn't necessarily mean far right. There are definitely plenty of right wing people that aren't racist, but a lot of them are. Some also use a lot of coded language and tiptoe around their racist beliefs because they know that it's not socially acceptable to be openly racist.
Not caring about politics is definitely a good idea though it's a waste of energy for the majority of people.
>>
>>37562864
Thanks for believing in me <3
>>
>>37562879
lmao
>>
many of you just hate Jesus because he's Jewish
>>
>>37562892
Another lmao acquired
>>
>>37562917
Nah I like when he said all rich people are going to hell that shit was fire
>>
Sexy bitch
I'm the bar
>>
>>37562918
i'm not sure it's a good lmao
>>
gays4jesus holla
>>
Brothers sometimes you don’t gotta study and still get 19/20 off your natural knowledge because you’re just that man
>>
File: IMG_4671.jpg (93 KB, 1384x777)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>37562700
they had this one in clewiston, biggest tornado i’ve ever seen in florida
>>
>>37562825
I understand cock and how much I love it.
>>
>>37562962
we love a smart man :3
>>
>>37562962
I cheat on everything, fuck academic integrity.
>>
>>37562801
based
>>
>>37562962
woah you know how to hit a nail through wood
good job wetback
>>
>>37562982
very satanic
>>
damn i miss bish
>>
>>37562982
i miss when you use to go by the name blu
>>
File: lol.png (590 KB, 1333x775)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>>37562813
he just screamed like God ripped him from the earth and his stream went out
>last footage before death
>>
>>37563005
Don’t EVER compare me to Blu, I hate that fucking retard
>>
>>37562977
*finger guns*
>>37562982
Not good. I hate those kind of people. Why even waste your time?
>>37562988
I love how you try to reduce anything involving me to the lowest common denominator you can manage brother
>>37563028
We all do!
>>
Ariana Grande reminds me of homos desperately trying to be twins at like 28.

The anorexia and baby talk are fucking insane.
>>
>>37563033
i love how a fat spic like you acts like he does anything besides stand outside home depot
>>
>>37563039
women and bottoms are all autopedophiles
>>
>>37563033
It’s mostly just trivial shit that I cheat on like by the books assignments and tests for programming or business classes. I don’t really care because they don’t really care, I’m just doing whatever I can to get my associates and go to a university for fashion design :3
The only person who liked Blu was probably Deb&ser
>>
>>37563028
Calm down Redmond
>>
>>37563051
xanxan girl get it together you look crazy rn
>>
>>37563063
>rn
lol
>>
i'm mid 30s but look like a twink
>>
>>37562936
We are playing valorant later idk how to talk to ppl i might just kms now :s
>>
>>37563074
post hole and soles
>>
>>37563081
you're talking to me now
>>
>>37563090
Yeah but i have 1 min cooldown to think o.o
>>
>>37563110
you're in university. you talk to people everyday
>>
>>37563127
No i dont xdddd i just sit on my phone :3
>>
someone make thread dedicated to tops
>>
latino cowboy edition
>>
>>37563132
you get up out of your bed, shower and go to class to sit on your phone?
>>
bucko small penis edition
>>
>>37563166
No, i meant i follow the lectures and in the breaks i sit on my phone :3
>>
>>37563169
as someone who has seen it its big
>>
>>37563165
this town aint big enough fer the 2 of us
>>
Let's make a thread about a Romeo & Juliet story but instead of the Capulets and the Montagues it's twinks and bears
>>
>>37563174
you don't have friends?
>>
new >>37563200
>>
>>>37563198
I have one, plus friends outside of uni o.o
>>
>>37562473
this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.