[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tradwife-tiktok-36.jpg (648 KB, 2000x3500)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
Am i still a chaser?
I don't want to hook up with a trans girl. I want to marry one and have cute kids together and come home to her cooking me a meal and live a wholesome life together....
I don't want a cis woman though i want a cute trans girl I can make my wife!!!!!!
>>
i don't believe you're real
>>
>>37618341
tried to do this with a troon and they bpdemon'd and self sabotaged
>>
>>37618341
still technically chasing but like. you can be respectful about it so long as you don’t reduce your intended tran wife down to her genitals, which she might feel that you’re doing if you only date her because she’s trans
>>
>>37618385
do it with ME i'm not bpd
please
>>
>>37618341
why a trans woman and not a cis woman
answer that and we'll know whether you're a chaser or not
>>
>>37618341
even if youre a chaser i think its ok, but how are you going to have kids?
>>
>>37618341
It depends on what your definition of chaser is, but you don’t seem like a bad guy
>>
>>37618366
I am. I have a low libido and not sex addicted I just want someone to love.
>>37618385
>bpdemon'd and self sabotaged
Can you explain what that means?
>>37618406
>>37618425
Idc about genitals. I've found every cis woman I've been with to be annoying and I never connect with them. They always talk about the same shit and it feels like I'm talking to another species. With the trans women I've been with they connect with me more on a personal level i guess because our brains are more similar.
>>37618431
Adopt of course
>>
>>37618385
Many such cases.
Tranners like to complain That chases are incapable of love, but in my experience they self sabotage when anyone starts to actually like them.
>>
>>37618484
>every cis woman I've been with to be annoying
ok so misogyny
>our brains are more similar
and the classic trans women are bros shit, revolting

yeah you're a chaser, you chase based on stereotypes
>>
>>37618484
Ah. Misogyny
I’ve met trans women who don’t even like video games lmao you’re just chasing
>>
>>37618484
ok this is ick, reevaluate
>>
>>37618484
>our brains are more similar
>I like trannies because they're mentally men!
>>
>>37618539
>>37618549
>>37618572
That's fine you're not wife material anyway.
>>
>>37618418
bitch u are a stranger on the internet, i know nothing about u
>>37618484
>Can you explain what that means?
dated trans gf for a long time, they claimed to be trad wife, etc had total schizo melt down and then ghosted me over nothing randomly after saying they wanted to spend their life with me, no one has ever made her so happy, etc.
accepted her, no weird shit, met my family and everything lmao. poof.
>>37618503
sad honestly
>>
>>37618606
>hey guys am I being a chaser
>*is being a chaser*
>wtf do you mean I’m being a chaser
bruh
>>
>>37618596
Every trans girl I've dated the past year has had more in common with me than the dozens of women I've dated over my entire life. It's true.
Every cis girl doesn't understand me like trans girls do. It's not meant to be offensive It's just the truth.
The problem I find though is >>37618503
The first few months of dating them is great but I see serious flaws in them mainly bipolar and sexual deviance that turns me off.
>>
I like tranners because cis women won't watch a nine hour youtube bionicle lore video with me.
>>
>>37618613
That's horrible I'm sorry that happened to you.
I think this new dating culture where women are taught it's OK to ghost people without talking to them is disgusting.
Every time I've broken off relationships I sit them down or call them and explain why it's not working out. Closure is mutually important for both parties. It's unfortunate feminists have taught girls that men don't deserve that.
The best I can do to change that is give the women I've dated good closure so they are properly taught to do the right thing.
I hope you find someone you can love in the future anon
>>37618634
Ok.
>>37618664
That's literally true though and not ironic.
I tried showing the cis girls I've dated my Lego collection and they all don't care.
Every trans girl I've dated loves them though.
>>
>>37618642
maybe you're a bad boyfriend because you stereotype your partner and that makes them unhappy
>>
>>37618707
Hmm, no. Every girl I've dated i break it off first. I've never had a girl leave me. U leave them because 1) we don't click 2) they are crazy bipolar
I value traditional relationships not modern hookup culture.
>>
>>37618724
I leave them*
>>
>>37618724
I’m not buying this bait, no way you’ve ever been in the vicinity of a woman
>>
>>37618724
trannies are desperate even for bad relationships, it still sounds like you're the problem, if you value a traditional relationship marry one of those annoying cis women you hate, there's nothing more traditional that hating your wife
>>
>>37618724
>they are crazy bipolar
you mean bpd?
>>
>>37618744
You have a point haha.
I just don't really feel a genuine connection with cis women since their interests don't align with mine. Maybe I just live in a bad area???
>>37618749
Yeah that's what bipolar means right? Bi Polar Disorder BPD?
>>
>>37618766
bro you haven’t even tried looking for cis women with your interests lol you’re clearly just a chaser with a stereotyped view of women and trans women. maybe you’re just a chud
>>
>>37618766
ya u are a larper bro, no shot u are clueless about what bpd is and have actually fucked troons
t. dude that marriage failed and posted earlier
>>
>>37618772
this
or if not that then
>>37618773
this
>>
>>37618772
I've dated dozens of women the problem is they don't understand my interests like I said. But the first few trans women i date instantly understand me and my interests. It cant be a coincidence.
>>37618773
Ok whatever you say bro
>>
>>37618822
it's because they made the perfect personality just for u
>>
>>37618831
I don't understand your comment
>>
File: clueless.gif (1.36 MB, 498x498)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB GIF
>>37618840
>>
>>37618418
>do it with ME i'm not bpd
>please
Totally things a not-bpd person would say anon, totally:))
>>
>>37618484
>low libido
>abnormal opinion on genitals
>doesn't connect with cis women
>feels kinship with trans women
Lol sis...
I could tell through the typing in the OP but this sealed it shut so firmly it's over for you
>>
>>37618484
What happened to guys who just like that the girl has a dick and everything else is just normal attraction to a cis girl?

Why do you people want boyfriends with boobs? Especially from people who don't want to be seen as men?
Like istg, liking dick is less gay than what you people are up to at this point
>>
>>37618341
Get in my bussy immediately.
>>
>>37619043
I'm too tall to be trans. I'd never pass.
>>37619406
Because cis women are boring i guess.
I don't care about the dick. If she gets srs good for her or if she doesn't want to that's fine as well. As long as she is a nice house wife.
>>37619440
That's weird
>>
>>37619558
>Because cis women are boring i guess.
You talk to the wrong ones lol I have multiple cis girl friends and they're great people to be around with, you'd probably call them "malebrained" because you can't fathom that girls can't be weirdos or gamers.
Honestly wife material, if it weren't I like dick (and they're taken)
>>
>>37618341
>I don't want a cis woman though i want a cute trans girl I can make my wife!!!!!!
Well I have bad news for you boo.
Amabs can't get pregnant. You won't have kids.
>>
>>37619963
Lots of women can't get pregnant.
Lots of babies need adoption to end the evil that is abortion.
>>
>>37618341
No, at least by my definition that would make you not a chaser. For me chaserdom is defined by the inability to view trans women as people and engage in long-term public relationships with them.

Or in other words, by my definition, being a chaser isn't about why you like trans girls, it's about how you treat them. Do you treat them like a woman worthy of a real relationship and commitment, or do you view them as lurid sexual objects for your temporary gratification.
>>
>>37618766
Google "Borderline Personality Disorder"
>>
>>37618484
>Adopt.
I only want kids if we can do surrogacy. We can use your sperm and a donor egg from someone who looks similar to me so the kid will look just like us.

We're having three by the way. Potentially more than that but no less than three. I will handle most of the childcare and will get the hormones needed so I can breastfeed them, in exchange I'll need someone to be the decision maker and to bring in enough money since I'll only be able to work a part time job at most while caring for three kids, at least until they grow old enough to be home alone.
>>
>>37619406
Sounds like me except I think the dick is kind of a downside, but preferable to a fake pussy. Physical attraction is based on feminine sexual traits like fat thighs, ass, face
>>
>>37620308
>making your wife work
Couldn't be me
>>
>>37618341
ur a chaser but it doesnt have to be a bad thing just b respectful
>>
>>37620429
he evidently isnt from this thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.