[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GZkWV8WW0AMz-HW.jpg (71 KB, 498x967)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
why dont ftms try to look like this?
>>
File: 1595090417712.jpg (322 KB, 1996x2048)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>37630478
because they dont actually want to be men
>>
>>37630478
Men in general don’t try to look like that.
It’d be nice but I’m not going to live at the gym and hold a strict diet.
>t. man
>>
File: 1700347080973939.png (442 KB, 570x570)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>37630584
but they would want to look like that if they could snap their fingers. ftms would rather be impregnated or vored
>>
File: yaoibois.png (528 KB, 991x490)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
>>37630478
Because they're reading yaoi and not bara, silly.
>>
>>37630478
Because he will live shorter and women aren't attracted to this anymore.
>>
Lmao what unfortunate genetics. Good on him for building his physique though, he has made the most of what God gave him.
>>
>>37630478
You'd have to roid hard for years to get to that size and conditioning all the time and you'd have to have extreme calorie and diet control, basically live for eating and training as a hobby and lifestyle.
>>
>>37630478
I want to look like this
t. autistic 5'11 ftm
>>
That's a body builder you stupid fuck. Not many wanns look like roided out gym lizards
>>
>>37633184
godspeed fitbro
>>
>>37630478
baby faced prissy faggot
I am a hon and I am manlier than him
>>
>>37630478
He's almost certainly been using stuff like tren, probably also HGH and insulin. Unlike a simple test dose you start getting really complex problems to deal with as you add more and more compounds at higher doses to achieve and maintain these results. For most people it isn't worth it. If you have a nice beach body you already look better than almost everyone IRL. A baywatch body is top tier in reality. You don't need the giga mass.
>>
>>37630478
i can already tell this guy is a 5'5 manlet
>>
bodybuilders especially steroid users are not attractive
>>
>>37631680
Oh I read this, it was pretty good, plot really fell off at the end tho, the aesthetic was really cool too
>>
>>37634443
why
>>
>>37630478
What’s the point of asking this question besides getting >>37630498 this answer? There are ftms who want to look like that, there are ftms who want muscles and to look masc but not like that, and yes, there are ftms who hardly want to look masculine at all. Every ftm is a different individual person. Sick of these bait posts that are made solely for the purpose of getting people to say muh ftms are women mtfs are men. Don’t you get bored of it
>>
>>37630478
because they are lazy
>>
>>37630478
Oh, they're trying
>>
>>37637445
it takes a lot of work to look like that and most pooners are to fembrained to want to put a lot of work into self improvement
>>
>>37636385
idk man what do you want me to say
>>
ftms that look like this pls ruin my life
>>
File: file.png (789 KB, 850x530)
789 KB
789 KB PNG
>>37636526
See this is what pisses me off
>Every ftm is a different individual person.
And men have uniformity enforced upon them. The whole individual expression thing is a privilege women have that mtfs have to fight and claw and beg for.

If you want to be a man GET IN THE FUCKING UNIFORM, GO TO THE FUCKING GYM, GET A FUCKING JOB, you don't get choices any more. You get to conform to the gender you supposedly want to be. The fucking torture i had to go through is yours now, you don't get to have it both ways.

but of course that's not the way it works because society still sees me as a man with a mental illness who's a danger to himself and others, and sees you as a girl in cosplay, which you are.
>>
>>37631653
Not all men would want to look like that. By choice twinks exist, I'm a twink and have actively work for the body type.
>>
>>37639568
>WAHHH I'M AN TRANNY WHO FELT FORCED INTO BEING SOMETHING NO ONE WAS ACTUALLY ENFORCING BECAUSE OF MY AUTISM!!
>>
>>37639568
>THE FUCKING UNIFORM
Not all nations have conscription or ar in constant full scale war

>GO TO THE FUCKING GYM
This is a overall good habit to any person

>GET A FUCKING JOB
Obligatory to everybody for survival
>>
>>37639568
this is an incredibly retarded take, wouldn't it be better to just get rid of those roles (that really aren't there femboys are a thing cis men aren't a monolith either) than take it out on others? projection doesn't do shit but make you mad and put down others that are also just trying to live there lives and not want to 41% while doing so
>>
>>37640233
Nta
Aren't these roles necessary for a healthy society? Plus most men agree with them (including me)
>>
>>37639568
You’ve missed my point entirely. Women are societally allowed a greater breadth of individual expression than men. It’s an insane reach to jump from that to “men are not individuals”. Were you homeschooled? Even in the military, they don’t want every guy to be a beefy kratos type. They NEED guys that can fit into narrow spaces. Hell I have a homie in the Air Force and hes the biggest nerd i know. He had to get through basic training like any other recruit but guess what? It didn’t make him not himself. And the gym and job thing, explain to me how either of those things enforces uniformity? I personally love my career choice and feel it has only made me more sure of who I am as an individual. It’s almost like being a man was torture for thee and not for me. Goddamn crazy how that works
>>
>>37630478
probably because even men don't want to look like this
>>
>>37641149
I want to look like that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.