[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GTRl3ZQaYAALR7B.jpg (277 KB, 1024x1024)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
...actually supported Gaza/Palestine you will be remembered as one of the biggest, and most dangerous retards of this century.
>>
It's convenient to let Israel bulldoze the arab world and take responsibility for it, makes wiping them out after the fact even easier. They're useful.
>>
>>37657910
>Amerimutt logic
This is why the entire European continent hates you
>>
>>37657910
fuck you trolls
>>
>>37657910
lol agreed
>>
>>37657910
There’s nothing in word I hate more than Muslims. Israel is doing world a favour
>>
I do support them, and I hope they convert you by the sword.
>>
>>37657910
>hehe... with the advent of artificial intelligence I can make you the basedjack in a tenth of the time
>>
"People are homophobic, this is why it's okay to eradicate civilian populations" do you even hear yourself
>>
File: least fat libertarian.jpg (178 KB, 2048x1152)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>37657910
>t.
>>
>>37657910
i don't support palestine but don't support israel either. the quran is satanic but the talmud is even worse.
>>
>>37657910
Fine but if Israel wants my support they have to pay me big time. Until I get more free ffs(thinks Israel but I want more) then I will change my mind.

Also I want a very fast car, a big house, you already gave me a white supremacist bf so that's good. But I want more
>>
>>37658074
Muslims are unironically subhuman and hold no value or moral weight to me. I know this from growing up in the Middle East.
You have not interacted with muslims in any meaningful capacity and are hence naive
>>
>>37657910
Its a genocide, the cultural aspersions of the people being wiped out doesn't really matter that much. The Gazans can be pressured to change their beliefs after they're prevented from destruction
>>37658128
Also this, Israel can't both conduct a genocide and vampirically drain western/US wealth while expecting to just receive support because they're the good guys. If they are the pro-lgbt ones and they want that support, then they should put their money where their mouths are. My moral stance means a lot to me, but so does my desire to receive ffs.
>>
>>37658312
I live in a sanctuary city, I hear 5 different languages daily and a third of the women i see are hijabis
>>
>>37657910
>genocide is okay because the fundamentalists of the majority religion are bigoted
Same thing can be said is Israel?
>>
File: cachedImage.jpg (281 KB, 750x431)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>
>>37657910
There are 450 millions of Arabs living in MENA but the trannies are the ones who should fight their religious war.
>>
if i support genocide then i am no better than hitler
are you better than hitler, op?
>>
Friendly reminder that jews rape children ritualistically
>>
>AI slop
opinion disregarded
>>
>>37658074
they support killing LGBT people anon... it happens in every country where their mind virus takes over
>>
>>37658612
>I live in a sanctuary city
so you live with all the cowards who ran away from the people we are referring to as a problem... you should perhaps take a small vacation to the middle east, assuming you're legally permitted to enter the country
>>
>>37659972
OP is probably Indian, the only thing they love more than fellaring Israel is AI slop
>>
>>37659930
So do Muslim?
>>
File: 1703677535068213.jpg (44 KB, 340x371)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>37657910
>Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, the biggest exporters of radical Islam in the world, just happen to be of America and Israels best allies in the region
You people are retarded
>>
>>37657910
i dont give a crap about either palestine or israel i dont understand why im supposed to give so much of a fuck when people get murdered and starved to death all over the world.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.