[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720004800791.jpg (27 KB, 580x348)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>slanders you as a disingenuous fetishist who is also ugly and unworthy of love
>"hey man, that's not cool"
>"OH MY GOD I'M BEING SILENCED BY THE AGPS!!! PSYCHIATRY HAS FALLEN!! WHY WON'T YOU LET ME ELECTROCUTE YOU AND MEASURE YOUR PENIS AND PERHAPS SHOW NAKED PICTURES OF YOU AS A CHILD TO MY BEST FRIEND KEN??"
why do retards here take this nigga seriously
>>
Does he think HSTS are gay men with a dating strategy or straight women?
>>
he's right you know
>>
>>37661692
i don't give a FUCK I want daddy blanchard to psychoanalyze me as we fuck and he gives me a diagnosis right as i'm cumming
>>
>>37662170
you are agp
>>
>>37662170
I give a fuck!
>>
>>37662215
no im a gay man
>>37662342
fuck you
>>
>>37662415
no thanks
>>
>>37662170
Oh man, if this is the hill that trannies want to die on then I dont give a fuck if fuhrer trump puts all of you into concentration camps
>>
>>37661692
>who is also ugly and unworthy of love
He never said that tho
>>
>>37661692
he said even john 50s would benefit from transition if they have dysphoria
which is less gatekeepy than only letting high femme dolls transition
>>
Look at that goblin face and hook nose, no doubts there. "Sexologist" fucking LOL
>>
>>37662773
no, he said he wants people to accept their birth sex, and only supports transition if everything else has been tried and the patient is acutely suicidal
>>
>>37663422
Ok.
And where do you disagree and why?
>>
>>37663470
I think trannies should be murdered. You are worse than cancer.
>>
>>37661692
LOL. Agps are funny though, you guys and pooners are the best comedians on this board.
>>
>>37662773
he ain't gonna fuck you bro it's ok
>From 1968 to 2015, Toronto’s CAMH gender identity clinics for adults and children became the most notorious in the world for harmful beliefs and practices they promoted. Beginning in 2016, the mental health teaching hospital and research center replaced staff and changed protocols to reflect current scientific and ethical consensus on best practices for trans healthcare. Wait times for first appointments soon dropped from 30 months to 9 months, and clients reported improved service.
>Blanchard’s Toronto gender clinic rejected 90% of trans people seeking healthcare.
>>
>>37662170
he lurks here you know

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.