[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1729306304461893.jpg (263 KB, 719x854)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
Thoughts?
>>
>>37677911
fair game. a handful of cissoids see trans women as men and they’ll treat em like one

so what happens if a man bullshits you? you beat the fuck out of em
>>
>>37677911
>77911▶
>Thoughts?

>had stubble
bruh what was she thinking. she doesnt deserve being beaten but like, why put urself in a dangerous position
>>
.357 Magnum jacketed hollow point out of a 3" stainless barrel
>>
>>37677911
lmaoooo
>>
apebrain unsocialized neanderthal reaction desu he shouldve just rejected her like you would any other person and told her to get out
>>
>>37677946
no fr girl get some nair or something lmao
>>
>>37677911
beating someone up is morally wrong
using filters to hide facial hair and then not even shaving is cringe. nigga never even heard of laser
>>
I consider transwomen as women so if you rock up with facial hair I will slap you. I don't fucking turn up with tits and long hair so do me the same respect.
>>
>>37677911
Why wouldn't you tell him your trans? The reaction is always the same from cis men
>>
>>37677946
should of had laser done first ig wuldn't be as bad>?....
>>
>r/offmychest
fake and straight
>>
>>37677911
If I went out to a date with stubble I would beat myself wtf was the idea here. How do you forget to shave before a date?
>>
>>37678049
you'd literally have to not look in the mirror before going out
either this post was made by an actual gigarapehon (faketrans psyop) or was just made up by a troll (transphobe psyop)
>>
>>37677911
trying to get with straight cis men while hiding you're trans IS RAPE, and we've been over this.
>>
>>37679568
No, it's not
My medical history is none of your concern as long as it's nothing that can affect you.
>>
>>37677911
Usually I side with the tranny in these cases, but if you're tricking a guy by hiding beard stubble with a camera filter you're kind of asking for a negative reaction
>>
>>37677946
If you have visible stubble and still think you pass, you're delulu and deserve being beaten up
>>
>>37677911
based guy
>>
>>37677911
beating is obv wrong, but kicking them out of the car is totally justified for essentially a catfish
>>
>>37677946
>>37678012
>>37679878
Beating up a stubblehon for catfishing you and getting into your car is self defense and is absolutely justified
>>
>trying to do retarded hsts things and date transphobic straight mean in stealth
>have a blonde moment and forget to shave
>get hate crimed
>cry about it on reddit

Damn that's crazy I love being agp lol
>>
>>37677911
hahahahahahahahahahahHahahHahHahahahahhahahahahahajhhahahahajajajjajajajajajajahahahahahahahahahahahahajajahajajakahabajahajababahahajqhwhwjwjwjahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahajahajajajabah

faggot you deserved it
>>
>>37677911
lmao bro showed up with a fucking beard, he honestly got off easy
>>
>>37677911
holy larp do you fucking retards fall for everything?
>>
>>37677911
1000% fake karma farming story. There's no way in hell a tranny would walk out the door with stubble to a date she's trying to be stealth to. How would you look at yourself in the mirror while doing your hair and putting on makeup and not notice the stubble? Also mentioning using a filter to hide beard shadow is obviously just to make the narrator more hateable. I wouldn't be surprised if the op is the same for both that post and this thread.
>>
>>37677911
based af
>>
File: to troll tttt.png (460 KB, 1242x1142)
460 KB
460 KB PNG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.