[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: monkaHmm.png (19 KB, 112x112)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
If as a MtF you are dysphoric to the point of suffering when you get a boner, never want even a slight touch to your dick and get off only from anal, you're a product of trauma and severe mental illness and have incorporated a fetishized view of male-female dynamics, in which the male is a rough giver, and the woman is thankful for it.

If as a MtF you're exclusively attracted to cis and trans women and twinks, you're just a man that is using a female shell as an alibi to cover for your predatory dating strategy, you know that as a cis man you would be undesirable and thus transitioned only so you could prey on the most vulnerable demographics

You can see it in the threads posted on the daily, the first category fantasizes about masculine men having their way with you, abusing you, not ever touching your genitals, but still using you as a fuck toy, and SRS is the apex of enabling this mentality, the second makes threads and posts thirsting on twinks and women, creating competition with men and fantasizing about being strong and dominant to the point of abuse.

The common pattern is that both are a product of a glorification of rape and abuse, the erasure of the self or the partner, be it from a place of trauma, be it from a place of hypersexuality. I'm afraid to say that what you need is meds and therapy, not transition, your mental anguish comes from a deeper level than living in the wrong gender and it needs to be addressed properly, and not handwaved with hormones and surgeries.

This is not a wholesale condemnation of trans women, only a concerned look at trends related to these two groups
>>
>>37680416
>amab i don't like is le predator
daring take. incredible and brave. sorry you were born mentally disabled, didn't read past that
>>
File: 1729329276772.png (11 KB, 300x237)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>37680416
>>
>>37680416
I don’t want you to touch my dick because you just typed a bunch of weird stuff. I’m just using dysphoria as an excuse.
>>
File: 543578345.png (12 KB, 348x308)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>37680416
>I'm afraid to say that what you need is meds and therapy
>>
C O N C E R N
O
N
C
E
R
N
>>
>>37680416
>pseud psychoanalysis crossover with shitty pop-feminism
this is the worst breed of tourist
>>
>>37680416
what if I'm mtf and I want to violently top the most masculine men I can find? what of me, anon?
>>
>>37682065
you're larping, no such mtfs exist
>>
>>37680416
>If as a MtF you're exclusively attracted to cis and trans women and twinks, you're just a man that is using a female shell as an alibi to cover for your predatory dating strategy, you know that as a cis man you would be undesirable and thus transitioned only so you could prey on the most vulnerable demographics

Is it predatory if the people I actually want to date are other fetishistic sexual predators, whether transbian MTFs or gigahorny cis women? The fact that you see this as immoral is just religious trauma, anon. Indulging your horny and your fetishes is not a crime, there is no skydaddy to watch you cum inside another tranny. Accept that not everyone has catholic guilt and protestant work ethic, and fuck off.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.