[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

as we all know a woman’s worth is based on how expensive the gifts she receives from men are.

What’s ur best catch? I’ll start

>Gucci belt
>>
>>37681444
I got a Chanel handbag from my chaser bf
>>
>>37681444
my bf doesn't even remember my birthdays
>>
>>37681455
winner winner chicken dinner

>>37681464
Ur losing then sorry not sorry
(jokes aside is he good but just forgetful as most guys are or does he genuinely not care cuz I’m sorry if that’s the case :/)
>>
>>37681444
Ew Gucci is so kitsch, I hope you're black or you're very wealthy and wear it ironically.
>>
>>37681487
I actually needed the Gucci belt to pull off a female coded version of a 2012 era sosamaxxed fit.

It was retarded and did NOT work
god these bitches (me) love sosa
>>
>>37681444
yeah but has anyone ever given you flowers anon
>>
>>37681484
>(jokes aside is he good but just forgetful as most guys are or does he genuinely not care cuz I’m sorry if that’s the case :/)
he's just forgetful and often stressed out but ngl it still hurts
>>
My bf always handmakes me a super sweet card for my birthday.
>>
>>37681532
Once, this dude in a secluded part of a city park in September whipped out his pocket knife suddenly which spooked me BAD and I thought I was going to die but he then cut a flower off of a plant and stuck it into my hair and that was my only flower I’ve ever gotten haha

It was such a sweet gesture that far outweighed any stupid material gift I’ve gotten. If someone does get you flowers cherish them!!!
>>
>>37681578
Aw that's actually pretty sweet
>>
>>37681578
this is beautiful and im happy for u and u shouldve married himnm

no one thus far has given me flowers
>>
>>37681546
I made this thread expecting girlboss stories and now you guys are making me want to cry. Please cherish him he sounds so precious, gah.

Honestly, going out with rich people and their stupid gifts that they think can get to your heart with are nothing compared to stuff like that
>>
I'm currently at like $800 overall from e-chasers
>>
>>37681585
>>37681588
One day a good man will give you flowers or something even better I’m sure of it.

Sadly he had his own ideological problems and he went off to become a priest lol. I wish him nothing but the best, he had a golden heart, such a sweet, sweet, heart. God I miss him though, no amount of anything can make up for his loving delicate touch or the way he used to stroke my hair. And his love was so pure and he never touched me that way. he was this story-book man, but he chose god over me, and I respect him so much for it but I wish he chose me. now I’m sobbing, god, he was too good for me.
>>
>>37681596
ok finally based. Just in straight cash or other gifts? Keep up the good work anon :D you can pump those numbers up!
>>
>>37681596
woudlnt mind some weed money tho
>>37681618
FUCK :(I()()()())))_
>>
>>37681632
Eh, what can one do. The world doesn’t revolve around a silly troon, he would’ve always been in conflict had he been with a troon, and he’s helping people i suppose. Lmao peak cope Ik but yeah whatever
>>
>>37681535
oof i guess you can drop hints to him closer to the date to remind but oof I’m sorry nona
>>
>>37681630
Mostly gifts, and yeah I definitely could but I usually just work one guy at a time, if I wanted to I could have like 6 and make way more but meh
>>
>>37681702
teach me your ways where do you meet these e-chasers and what do you need to do towards them? Like r u just kinda whoring urself or is it just talking to them and being bubbly? Might need to hop on this grindset stuffs expensive! Men can either be the noblest people or total monkeys :/
>>
>>37681751
OnlyFans
>>
>>37681751
Um, well the most ideal way is to meet people into findom, I also pass so for the ones that want a cis woman (most of them honestly) I can make them think I'm cis, and then it's just as easy as messaging them once a day with basic 'Have you been a good boy?' messages and asking them to drain their wallets for you and posting clothes or items or food that you want and then they give you the money for it or buy it for you. throne is really helpful for this
>>
>>37681764
I only realized findom existed like two days ago and it utterly blows my mind this exists. Level 99 girlboss over here. Do they not like want nudes or sex stuff in return though?
>>
>>37681919
No not at all, you would be surprised at how non-sexual it all seems desu, 90% of my messages to them are just

>Hey, wanna send me money for this [PET-NAME]
>Ok, done
>Good boyyy!

and that's it, it's weird, but I also make sure that every guy I talk to is secure financially, I would feel like shit if some 19 year old guy was sending me his minimum wage paycheck.
>>
File: femoids.jpg (225 KB, 904x916)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
I wish I could buy gifts for women and not have it be some kind of "you're a cuck for giving me shit but also I expect it and you're a poor loser if you don't" hostage situation. this is why I hate women. why does this have to be adversarial? what's the point? I didn't sign up for this shit. I sincerely believe that violence against women is restorative justice, elliot roger should be canonized as a saint by the catholic church and the taliban are correct
>>
>>37681588
Well I once did and you guys called me broke.
>>
>>37682491
Ur acc delulu but ok. Ur a very silly man, coo-coo even! Crazy! Cray cray! Insane! Ur bonkers! You’ve lost ur marbles!
>>
>>37682440
Ok I’m going to get on this grind sometime thank you nona

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.