[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hunter 2.png (1.24 MB, 1069x1166)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>
>>37683115
yes
>>
File: hunter 3.png (624 KB, 800x533)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>37683125
i dont know...
>>
>>37683115
whenever I've talked to cis people about her irl they've always been like "I didn't know she was actually trans" and shit like that. she only looks trans to you because you already know + you're a tranny who posts on this board so your brain has been trained to intuitively clock people on extremely minute details like the ratio of her philtrum to distance between her eyes or some shit.
>>
>>37683180
like irl people give me female gender but here 99% say a i am a weried twink
>>
>>37683180
Idk what you talking about I'm a cismale and when I was watching Euphoria with my friends I literally said "hey that's a weird looking dude, is he one of them rainbow guys?" I said to my trans and gay friends. Kek.
>>
>>37683180
>"I didn't know she was actually trans"
I think they're just saying that to sound progressive. It's quite obvious. Don't get me wrong though, she's very pretty
>>
>>37683359
Yea, and you have trans and gay friends, so you're clearly outside the norm for most cis men and cis women
>>
>>37683115
transphobic conservative here, I looked up some youtube videos of this hunter person and they seem like a cis tomboy.
Based on the fact that you said "she pass?", I assume that means it's actually a dude. I looked for some more off the cuff type interviews and they seemed even more like a chick in those, so yeah hunter passes.
>>
>>37687093
I still won't call them a she/her if I find out though, though I'm ok with a gender neutral 'they/them' since I despite having my beliefs I don't want to hurt peoples feelings.
>>
>>37683115
Yes retard go outside

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.