[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Got on hrt at 18 "detransd" at 23 in October 2022 went full gymbro got on roids tried to be a bodybuilder be a Chad coped so hard that I was a big hecking strong man etc now it's October 2024 and I'm giving into the voices again did my first E shot on Thursday got some bicalutamide coming this week I don't know how to tell the hospital or my doctor (same doctor I saw when I was trans) I won't be needing the "gyno" surgery after all
>>
>>37683594
did you masculinize? im trying to see how much damage detransing would do i want to be a man but i dont want to masculinize anymore
>>
>>37683619
I don't think so, certainly didn't negate any of the hrt gains I made originally once I let the muscle die off I should be a slender twink again
>>
>>37683619
don't fucking detrans retard you are going to ruin yourr life
>>
>>37683619
But I wouldn't recommend it though you can trick yourself into thinking you want to be a man I know I did but it never felt right my voice felt wrong the way people look at you in public felt wrong he/him never feels right don't do it
>>
>>37683640
>>37683646
>>37683684
ok damn
>>
>>37683594
Fug just realised I posted the uncropped
>>
>>37683594
>>37683866
anon charge your phone :(
>>
>>37683594
keep me updated on your tard life
>>
Why'd you detrans after 5 years of hrt?
>>
>>37683594
we told you, dawg
>>
So fucking unreal how people just pump themselves full of whatever. I'm scared of going on Turkesterone and this nigga is bungee jumping from one side of the spectrum to another like an autistic kid having a tonic-clonic seizure
>>
>>37683895
The plan is to take it slowly I socially transitioned like 6 weeks after getting on hrt when I was 18 which was a mistake gonna grow my hair out let all my muscle atrophy spend a while brushing up on and perfecting my voice I got really good at makeup last time and I still have most of that and I still have access to most of my feminine clothes but I'm gonna take it slow and ease into it
>>
>>37683915
Turkesterone has literally one study in humans and it doesn't do anything don't waste your money the only thing that works like steroids is steroids
>>
>>37683915
male-pattern risk taking behavior
vs female-pattern risk avoidance
you will never be a man and op will never be a woman lel
>>
>>37683903
I honestly don't know I guess part of it was knowing my dad told my mum that no matter what he would never see me as his daughter l, at the time I was living with two awful tenderqueer NBS who would constantly go on about how trans women are actually male brained rape machines and that no matter you can't unsocialize your brain and in 2021 I was in an awful abusive relationship with an ftm who beat the shit out of me choked me unconscious gave me black eyes would scream and yell at me out of nowhere and one night cut my hand in half with a broken bottle and that kind of killed the woman in me and then 3 months after that I got into a relationship with another mtf and she would cut me with knives and hit me and choke me with chains and put cigarettes out on me but because it was "kink" and I was "reclaiming my trauma" and I "consented" I couldn't do anything about it lol sorry for the bummer post
>>
>>37683959
>tfw too fembrained to transition
>>
>>37683959
I am a man.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.